Translate

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Bellabox Urban Vibes (September)

This is a late post, but I just want to share what I received in my September Bellabox. Enjoy reading! =)






1. Exuviance Urban Beauty Kit, 
OptiLight Daily Prep, 100g/ S$60 before GST
Antioxidant Perfect 10 Serum, 30ml/ S$108 before GST
OptiLight Tone Corrector 30ml/ S$90 before GST
Targeted Wrinkle Repair, 15g/S$110


A four-piece skincare regime for smooth, healthy-looking skin with a multi-benefit purifying and brightening cleanser, a serum with 6 potent antioxidants, a tone corrector that delivers instant brightness, and a wrinkle repair that is blended with 3 stringent boosts to diminish visible signs of aging.  

2. MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask, Box of 5/ S$6.50


Self-warming steam mask warms gradually to a comfortable 40, creating moisture that calms your sensitive eye area and expertly ease eye fatigue in just 10 minutes. 
My thoughts:
I love the warm feeling on my eye area with this mask on, it is comfortable and I feel really relax while using it.

3. VDL Lumilayer Primer, 30ml/ S$36 (and a S$5 voucher)


A primer that preps your skin while enhancing the staying power of base makeup with brightening and radiance effect. Its violet-pigmented formulation produces a set of gorgeous 3-dimensional skin.

My thoughts:
This primer is awesome! It comes like in slight cream texture but it is so light-weight and it makes my skin velvety smooth after application. My foundation sits on so nicely on my skin with this primer on and after about 6 hours, my makeup still look so fresh. Amazing primer!

4. DERMAdoctor KP Duty Dermatologist Formulated AHA Moisturizing Therapy for Dry Skin, 4oz/ S$44.90


An AHA moisturizing lotion for body. This creamy hydrating lotion exfoliates, calms and hydrates the skin with moisture, redefining the appearance of parched and rough skin to silky-smooth perfection.

5. Collistar Anti-age Lifting Body Cream, 400ml/ S$69.90 


An ultra-smoothing Vitaskin E formula for eternally youthful skin, this body cream lifts, recompacts and restores extraordinary skin.

6. Young Living Essential Oils, 
Lavender Essential Oil, S$49.35
Lemon Essential Oil, S$23.68


My thoughts:
I totally adore these essential oils! If you know, essential oils are not easy to extract but the scents of these essential oils are so natural and pure that it definitely caught my senses the first time I took a sniff. Love it! 

7. John Freida Frizz Ease Original 6 Effects Serum, 50ml/ S$16.90


This serums revitalise unruly, unmanageable frizzy hair and restore healthy, frizz-free tresses with this powerful leave-in hair serum.

8. VDL Festival Lipstick (Love Mark) in 202 Marcus, 3.3g/ S$21 


A luxurious lipstick that coats lips with a sheer rose mauve tone, it uses a unique Dual Facade Powder Technology for enhanced coverage and colour definition. 
My thoughts:
I have tried this lipstick and love the pretty shade and how natural the colour turned out on my lips. I also love its long-lasting function. This lipstick is waterproof and the colour does not fade off easily. The quality is just so good that it doesn't dry up my lips or cause my the skin on my lip to crack. Thumbs up!

That's all that I have in September Bellabox with monthly subscription of S$19.95 and free shipping. 
More information at Bellabox website: http://bellabox.sg/

Love, 
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...