Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Haircare

For the first time, L’Oréal Paris Hair care introduces a breakthrough salon professional ingredient, Aminexil to the mass market.


According to research, on average, a normal person loses 100 strands of hair every day, L'Oréal Paris new technological breakthrough is clinically proven to save 1600 hair strands per month* with the help of salon professional ingredient Aminexil, a specially synthesised anti-hair loss molecule that targets the well-known clinically signs of hair loss - thickening of collagen sheath.


Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Treatment, is an intensive treatment that perfectly complements the existing L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair line.

Designed for both men** and women with hair loss concerns, the new Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Treatment comes with three active ingredients - Arginine, Aminexil and Protein*** to fight main causes of hair fall.


L’Oreal Paris identifies the three main problems of hair fall as lack of nutrients at the roots, thickening of the collagen sheath around the hair follicle and hair breakage. The three active ingredients packed in Fall Repair 3X will combat each hair fall issue independently for effective results.

* Based on an instrumental test of Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment VS. Classical Shampoo.
** A specific test was done on men as a torture test for the product as men are more prone to hair fall than women.


Triple Action Formula

Arginine: An amino acid that is essential to hair growth, it aids in nourishing the hair bulb from the roots and enhances micro-circulation in the scalp for stronger hair.

Aminexil: Commonly found in salon professional products, now you can enjoy its strengthening benefits in the new Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Treatment. Aminexil works to strengthen hair anchorage at the roots to reduce hair loss.

One of the well-known clinical signs of hair loss is detected deep down – the thickening of the collagen sheath. Collagen bundles develop under the follicle and the connective sheath thickens, resulting in weaker, thinner hair that leads to hair fall. Aminexil aids in the binding of the hair bulb on the scalp.

Protein*: Because hair is often subjected to various harmful elements from styling products, heat and weather conditions, Protein** plays an essential role in rebuilding hair fibre for stronger, more resistant hair.
*Protein refers to Protein Derivatives

This non-greasy, non-sticky Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Treatment is the finishing step that will enhance your fight against hair loss. The triple strengthening breakthrough formula each plays a unique role to keep hair looking healthy and strong.

L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall range consists of a Shampoo, a Conditioner and a Treatment.

 L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Shampoo



Ingredients:


This shampoo comes in a bottle in which I have to flip open the cap in order to pour out the shampoo for usage. With the shampoo being not too watery in texture, I could easily control the amount of shampoo I would like to pour out, so there's no worry about pouring out excessive shampoo or wastage issue.


My thoughts: 
I love the gentle floral scent of this shampoo which is not too overpowering or choking. The shampoo lathers into foam easily and works awesomely well in cleansing my scalp. After shampooing, I experience a refreshing feel on my scalp and it does not cause my scalp to become dry. However, it does cause my hair to feel a little dry and because I permed my hair before, it cause the ends of my hair to tangle easily if I did not use any conditioner or leave-in oil treatment after using this shampoo.

My rating: 3.5/5  

Retail Price: S$13.90/ 650ml


L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Conditioner 

Similar to the shampoo, this conditioner comes in a bottle container, except that the opening for the shampoo is at the top whereas it is at the bottom for the conditioner. 



Ingredients:


The conditioner feels creamy in texture and spreads out easily, ensuring that every strand of hair is properly covered with the conditioner.


My thoughts:
This conditioner is gently nourishing and feels light weight on the hair, working well for people with normal hair ends. However, for people with dry, damaged, frizzy hair ends like myself, a more nourishing conditioner such as L’Oréal Paris EverStrong Thickening Conditioner (250ml/59ml: $14.90/$3.90) will be recommended instead. 

My rating: 3/5

Retail Price: S$13.90/ 450ml


L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Treatment


Ingredients:


How to use:

Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall Treatment comes in a pack of 12 ampoules (8ml each), suitable for one month usage.


Step 1: On damp or dry hair, apply the complete dose directly on the scalp partitioned line by line
Step 2: Massage on the scalp with finger tips. Concentrate on zone with high hair-fall concerns
Step 3: Leave on without rinsing

For intensive treatment, use one monodose per day for six weeks

For hair-loss prevention, use three monodoses per week for six weeks


The ampoule comes in a small squeezable plastic bottle with a dropper opening at the tip, which helped me in easy distribution of the treatment solution on my scalp. It is also easy to control the amount of the treatment solution to be released on each section of my scalp with this bottle.


The treatment comes in a liquid form that is light-weight and it gives a cooling sensation on my scalp without any irritation or uncomfortable feeling on my scalp. 


My thoughts:

After using the ampoules for about 2 weeks, I noticed the strengthening of my hair fiber and the increase in resistant of my hair to breakage. Each strand of my hair became thicker and stronger. In terms of hair fall, I still do experience hair fall daily but in lesser quantity now as compared to the times I did not use these treatment ampoules. So far, my experience using these treatment ampoules have had been rather good and I've not encountered any scalp irritation after using this product. 

My rating: 4/5

Retail Price: S$39.90/ 12 ampoules


The new Fall Repair 3X Anti Hair Fall haircare range is currently available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, major supermarkets and hypermarkets and selected departmental. stores.

Experience the difference in your hair - well-nourished hair roots, restructured hair fibres and stronger hair awaits with the new Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Treatment.


Hope this post has been useful for you in understanding these products. =)

Love,
Yvonne

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...