Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review: Panasonic Facial Ionic Steamer

Panasonic EH-SA31VP Facial Ionic Steamer produce Nano-sized ionic steam particles to
a) Moisturize Skin
b) Deep Cleanse Skin

Moisturize skin: Nano-sized ionic steam particles permeate the skin's surface easily, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and renewed, and moisturize skin for deep moisture retention.

Deep cleansing: Steam for about 3 minutes, hot steam helps to lift makeup, dirt and oil off skin then wash your face.


In my general understanding, I used to only know that facial steamer helps our skin to absorb skin care products better as the pores are opened up. However, I've not steamed my face by myself but only did it at salon while doing my facial treatment as I have rather sensitive skin and I fear the clogging of my skin if I did not close my pores properly after the steaming. 

For reviewing, I gave Panasonic Facial Ionic Steamer a try to see how it may or may not work for me.

Before I start with the steaming, it's always good to know how to handle and use the steamer first.


At the back of the steamer, there is a small bottle for us to fill in water so that the gadget can heat up the water and create steam.


Here's the steam you will get after filling in the bottle of water, and switching on the switch for a few seconds.


My face with makeup (CC cream, blusher, eyebrow liner, eyeliner, mascara) on, before steaming and cleansing begin.


Next, face steaming begun and I could really feel the heat from the steam, my makeup started to melt and drip down my face together with my perspiration, and my pores started to open up.


Here's how I looked like after the streaming, my face was full of perspiration and the makeup more or less melted off. Next step is to wash my face with normal facial cleanser.


My skin felt pretty clean though I won't say that there are no traces of makeup left on my skin and my pores were opened! In my normal human reaction, I decide to fasten up my speed of applying my skincare before the open pores started trapping dirt and dust. 


After application of my skincare and steaming slightly for my skin to better absorb the nutrients from the skincare, I noticed that my skin was hydrated and glowing, and application of my makeup was easier and looked almost flawless as my skin felt much smoother in texture. 


Overall, I find Panasonic Facial Ionic Steamer easy to use and it's great to use once a week or fortnightly for moisturizing or deep cleansing. I love that this facial steamer produces nano-ionic steam for deep moisture retention so that I can have hydrated skin and slow down the aging process of my skin.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them under the comments column. :))

Panasonic Singapore Official website: http://www.panasonic.com.sg/Panasonic 
Singapore Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgpanasonic 
 SBA Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgblogawards


#omySBA2014

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...