Translate

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review: Fat Freezing at LUSH Aesthetics

Just a week ago, I went for my first Fat freezing treatment at LUSH Aesthetics.

When LUSH Aesthetics invited me to try out their treatment, I was contemplating between the wide range of treatments LUSH Aesthetics provides, and after some serious consideration, my choice was narrowed down to Scalp treatment and Fat Freezing.

In the end, LUSH Aesthetics recommended me to try their Fat Freezing treatment because I have stubborn fats around my thighs which I can't seem to get reduce even with exercising, so maybe Fat Freezing treatment might work for me.


What is Fat Freezing treatment?

Fat Freezing improves body contour through the application of cooling plates on desired areas. The plates are pressed against the selected body area for about an hour with minimal to no discomfort. The area is cooled to a temperature that kills fat cells while leaving other tissues (skin, blood vessels and nerves) unharmed.

Fat Freezing uses this science to destroy fatty tissue while putting the body's metabolism to work. Research has shown that cold temperatures can reduce the thickness of the fat layer without having any adverse effects on other types of cells. The body then naturally digests and our immune system will then remove the dead fat cells, and within a few weeks the patient is enjoying her new body contour.

Effects are visible after 2 months and at its best 3 months after the treatment and continue to improve into 6 months.

It is a safe and easy way to achieve fat reduction with noticeable results by improving your body shape without any needles, incisions, anesthesia or side effects. You can even resume normal activities with no difficulties.


How amazing is this Fat Freezing treatment that it continues to burn fats even after months of doing the treatment.

Let me bring you through the process of my treatment and my experience doing the Fat Freezing treatment.

The first part was filling in of my particulars and reading of information about Fat Freezing treatment to ensure that I am clear of the treatment, the results and the after effect of the treatment.

Next, I was brought into a consultation room to decide the areas suitable for me to do the Fat Freezing treatment.  


After that, I was led into treatment room and was offered a robe to change into.

The Fat Freezing machine used has 2 cooling plates of different sizes 150 and 200.

Before the cooling plate was placed on my thigh, markings were made to indicate the area that has the most amount of fats to freeze and get rid of.


A cooling membrane was then placed on my skin, followed by the cooling plate being placed over the marked area, and in a short moment of time, fats were pulled in by the cooling plate and cold air was released to lower the temperature of the fats and crystallize them. 


For some people, this treatment may hurt, but I think I have high tolerance for pain nowadays that I find the treatment all right for me. However, after the cooling plate was removed, I was surprised to see how red my skin was. Fortunately, I did not get blister, no numbness, no stiffness nor swelling. I was told that I have very good blood circulation. After the redness reduced, I saw tiny bruise, and my thigh aches a little as if I had just went for a long distance running. The process was like an exercising without perspiration.


My overall experience had been rather all right. On the second day, my thighs still ache but by the third day, redness and aches were all gone. However, fats will continue to burn even 2-3 months after the treatment, and this treatment promised 25% fat reduction with FDA Approval. This is like a non-surgical liposuction, and I am looking forward to see the fats around my thighs reduce.





You can find out more about LUSH Aesthetics and the treatments they offer at http://www.lushaesthetics.com.sg/.

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne



Please continue to support and vote for me for the Singapore Blog Awards. Thanks loads! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I understand it has been some time, however, how has it been till now?

    Did it reduce and any growth of more fats on other parts of the body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, after the treatment, as long as calories intake doesn't increase drastically, it won't cause fat growth over the treated area or in other parts of the body. Keep a balanced diet and continue exercising to help maintain the results even after treatment.

      Delete
  2. Definitely, what a great blog and informative posts,
    I surely will bookmark your site.Have an awsome day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...