Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Bellabox Haul of Fame! (June)

The theme of Bellabox for the month of June is Haul of Fame! 

To many, fame is so far away and unreachable, but even if fame is unattainable, we can still get access to and try out various Holy Grail products of superstars/famous people through Bellabox. Yippee!!!


We may not be superstars but we ARE a BRIGHT STAR in the eyes of Bellabox! 

Thank you Bellabox, for always pampering us with many good stuffs! 

Bellabox is definitely getting more and more awesome through the months!


1. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF15, 4.3g/ S$33
A hydrating lip therapy that moisturises, protects, and smoothens the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols, and essential SPF protection while leaving a rosy tint. Proven to provide 6 hours of significant moisture for soft, supple lips.
I love this lip treatment for its effectiveness and light-weighted feeling on my lips, and the colour looks natural on my lips too. Love it!


All the shades available for Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.


2. Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion, Set of 2 x 15g/ S$59
3. Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control, Set of 2 x 15g/ S$59


Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion is a new and improved formula of the award-winning BB Cushion, it uses an arsenal of specially developed technology to naturally conceal, brighten, protect, moisturise, soothe and resist sweat and sebum. 

Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control is a pore-purifying BB cushion. Its advanced 6-in-1 benefits banish imperfections with only 1 swipe. I love using this pore control BB cushion as it helps to minimise the appearance of my pores, especially on days when my skin becomes very dry from being in air-conditioned room and my pores begin to open up, this BB cushion helps to control my skin situation, giving me smaller pores. However, the down side will be sebum production and the shine appearing on my skin after a few hours in Singapore's hot and humid environment, hence I will give this a rating of 3.5/5.

4. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara, 8.5g/ S$37
A revolutionary jet black mascara that pushes up lashes for maximum impact, it lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates each lash strand for an irresistible eye look.


I admit that I'm not a pro in applying mascara and I have stubborn lashes that always refuse to curl, but I must say that I'm quite happy with the results of Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara as it lengthens my lashes and coats my lashes separately without clumping them, and it does not weigh down my lashes. Overall it is a comfortable experience using this Benefit Mascara and I love the brush head of this mascara.

5. Appelles Rosemary Body Bar, 100g/ S$6.95
An indulging bath bar for the body, it cleanses and nourishes skin with its foamy lather while locking in moisture for hydrated, soft skin.

I have not tried this body bar yet, but from the scent of this, I can tell that I really like its natural, refreshing scent, so maybe I'll start using it soon...


6. Aloxxi Hydrating Shampoo, 300ml/ S$38
Enhanced with 10 antioxidant extracts, Olive Oil and Avocado Oil, this hydrating shampoo protects against harmful UV rays and strengthens coloured hair back to youthful health. 


My hair is frizzy not because of colouring of hair but due to curling of hair, and the hair ends especially, are very dry and get tangle easily. However, after trying Aloxxi Hydrating Shampoo, the ends of my hair become much smoother and definitely much easier for me to comb through my hairs without much tugging.

7. HARNN Hand Cream, 50g/ S$45
HARNN hand cream is a great companion for dry hands, ensuring that our skin remains firm, smooth and soft despite the dry air-conditioned environment.

I find this hand cream really hydrating and I consider it a thick formula in our Singapore weather, so a small amount is enough for each use and a tube can lasts a long time.


8. Albion Excia Extra Rich Whitening Milk, 200g/ S$197
This emulsion is said to penetrate deep within the skin's surface to plump and nourish the skin, revealing a firmer, suppler and more luminous complexion. After trying, I can't say much about the effectiveness of this product except that it is nourishing and hydrating on the skin and it leaves the skin with a smooth texture after application.


That's all we have for June Bellabox. :)

 Monthly subscription is S$19.95, more information at Bellabox website: http://bellabox.sg/

Love,
 Yvonne
 Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...