Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Finalist for Singapore Blog Awards Best Beauty Blog Category

I have a piece of good news to share! ^_^

I am one of the 10 finalists for Singapore Blog Awards Best Beauty Blog Category! Woohoo!!!
(http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2014/category/index.html?catid=13)


I wasn't expecting myself to get nominated as one of the 10 finalists for the Singapore Blog Awards Best Beauty Blog category.

I was greatly thrilled when this news was made known to me.

I am so thankful for every single one of you surfing on Web2.0 and people on the blogosphere for all the love and support given to me in my blogging journey, through my ups and downs and even more.

With your support, I could share and continue my passion for blogging and write about all things beautiful.



I hope you can support and vote for me at


Everyone is entitled to vote once everyday, till 31 July 2014.

Thank you very much!

And...

There is a beauty event with all the finalists of Best Beauty Blog Category, and I will be bringing one reader along with me. If you are interested to attend, please PM me at enquiries.yvonne@gmail.com. First come first serve!

Venue: SPH room T8.3 (1000 Toa Payoh North, News Centre, S318994, Tower Block Level 8)
Date: 13 July (Sunday)
Time: 2pm - 4:30pm

That's all for now. Thank you for loving this blog and for voting for me!

#bblogger #omySBA2014 #beautybloggers #SingaporeBeautyBloggers


Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...