Translate

Friday, May 30, 2014

Review: AFC Kidachi Detox

I have incorporated 2 amazing products from  Lifestream Group AFC Japan into my daily supplements for a couple of weeks now.

One is to aid my digestion and the other to improve my eyesight.

I am sharing my review for AFC Kidachi Detox in this post and will be sharing about the AFC Diamond Vision another upcoming post.

AFC Kidachi Detox – all-natural digestion & detox solution made with Kidachi Aloe from Japan. 

Let me share how AFC Kidachi Detox has been helping to improve my digestive system.

I believe we all know that our stomach is responsible for as much as 75% of our digestive functions.

Unfortunately, due to the food processing and cooking methods that destroy vital food nutrients and enzymes, our body starts to secrete more stomach acid to facilitate digestion which leads to burping while some may experience heartburn. The gas makes our stomach bloat and causes flatulence, poor digestion and lowered ability for the absorption of nutrients.

Personally, I do experience frequent stomach bloat, burping, indigestion and poor bowel movement.

This is largely due to the nature of my work, making it difficult for me to have regular meals.

Sometimes I have my first proper meal at 12pm, sometimes 2pm. In between are always quick bites of breads or biscuits or chocolates or snacks just to sustain myself as I need a lot of strength and energy for physical and mental work, and also to prevent my stomach from loud growling.

My heaviest meal is always my dinner as I am always too famished by the end of the day that I gobble down my food and I find myself still craving for more food to fill my empty stomach. My body feels deprived of food and nutrients to function and I feel very exhausted at the end of the day, resulting in me turning to more food for comfort and energy.

After dinner is the continuation of more mental work before I go and have my rest for the day.

People always advice that it is unhealthy to have heavy dinner before sleep and this will affect our digestive system. I do understand but I struggle with the difficulties in my life, therefore I have to bear the consequences of poor digestion, bloatedness, weight gain and constipation.

Till I was introduced to AFC Kidachi Detox by Lifestream Group.

AFC Kidachi Detox is an all-natural formula, with active Kidachi aloe, 10 billion Lactobacillus Plantarum and Prebiotics (inulin and oligosaccharides) to promote healthy digestion and helps balance the stomach acid level. Additionally, it also relieves abdominal and gastric discomfort, facilitates healing of gastrointestinal tract, restores intestinal flora and strengthens immunity.

Just by taking 6 caplets per day, I see gradual improvement in my digestion and bowel movement. 6 caplets may seem a lot but I split them up into 3 caplets in the afternoon and 3 caplets in the night.

The most visible results observed are the improvement of my bowel movement and reduction is bloatedness. I used to have constipation and only managed to expel internal wastes once a week and it made me feel very uncomfortable, as though something is compressing within me and the bloated feeling made me feel even more terrible, the stomach feels 'heavy' and I find myself slouching a little when I walk. I was really really uncomfortable.

Fortunately, after consuming AFC Kidachi Detox, improvements were experienced and I feel better internally and externally, and now I am looking forward to a healthier body with better digestive system and regular bowel movement with AFC Kidachi Detox. If you are experiencing similar concerns as me, you can consider including AFC Kidachi Detox into your daily supplements and you can see improvements to your overall health too!


AFC Kidachi Detox retails at S$51.31 (before GST and discounts).

You can read more information about AFC Kidachi Detox  and the efficacy of AFC Kidachi Detox at this website: http://lifestreamgroup.com/kidachi-detox-p-430.html

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...