Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Review: AFC Diamond Vision

In my previous post, I posted about my daily supplements, and in this post, I am going to review the second product -- AFC Diamond Vision.

AFC Diamond Vision is a broad spectrum eye care protection formulated especially for those who spend lots of time in front of electronic gadgets and under UV rays.


Diamond Vision all-natural formula is an innovative blend of 4 super carotenoids that are essential for eye health- Astaxanthin, Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Bilberry Extracts:
- High strength Natural Astaxanthin crosses the blood-retina barrier to provide the highest antioxidant and anti-inflammatory protection to the eye.
- Natural Lutein and Zeaxanthin serve as natural filter against harmful UV and blue lights.
- Northern European Bilberry Extract, (36% Anthocyanins) naturally rich in Anthocyanins and Beta-Carotene, provides nutrition to eye tissues, improves blood flow in the eye and helps strengthen capillaries in the eyes.

Before I got started with AFC Diamond Vision, I used to encounter blurred vision from prolong straining of my eyes due to working, reading and facing digital gadgets, and sometimes I get slight redness in my eyes from all these stress and strain.

Sometimes I worked late into the night and although my body was drained and my eyes felt tired but with work to accomplish, I just had to endure all the discomforts and press on. I know that frequent burning of midnight oil is harmful for my body and my eyes and it will also cause the deterioration of my vision, so when I was introduced to AFC Diamond Vision, I was really happy to give it a try and see if AFC Diamond Vision could help me in anyway.

I just had to take 2 softgels a day, and 2 softgels are equivalent to 50 bilberries, 3 cups of broccoli and 2 salmon fillets

After taking AFC Diamond Vision, I could feel the difference. I could feel that my eyes were less fatigue and I had sharper vision, and after burning of midnight oil, I didn't had sore, red eyes the next morning as compared to my previous experience before I consume AFC Diamond Vision. When I first tried AFC Diamond Vision, I was really surprised by the results of it and thus, I decided to make AFC Diamond Vision part of my daily supplements now.

If you too, face similar situations as me, or you experience eye fatigue with near point tasks or after prolonged work on a computer, or you are constantly exposed to UV and strong lighting, or you read from digital gadgets regularly, or you experience difficulty in adjusting between different focal points, I recommend you to give AFC Diamond Vision a try. 

You can find out more about AFC Diamond Vision from this website (http://lifestreamgroup.com/diamond-vision-p-431.html).


AFC Diamond Vision retails at S$53.18 (before GST and discounts).

 AFC Diamond Vision can be purchased directly from Lifestream Group (http://lifestreamgroup.com/) or from local pharmacies like Guardian and Watsons.

Protect your eyes and vision with AFC Diamond Vision.

 Love, 
Yvonne 
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...