Translate

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bellabox Get Active! (May)

Hello lovely readers! Not sure if anyone misses me here. Hehee... ;)

Today, I am going to share about the awesome May Bellabox and my reviews about the products in the box.

Some of you might be thinking 'Hey! It's June now!' I know... But wait wait wait... May Bellabox has been overflowing with too many wonderful products and I can't settle myself down to try all of them at once, so while I take time to try the products, please pardon this late post. Nevertheless, hope you will enjoy reading this post! ;)


There are just so so so many goodies.... I was overwhelmed by the number of awesome products and there's even retail size products! I can't believe my eyes! May Bellabox is just too generous! Don't you think so too? (Can you hear me screaming in joy?)

The theme for May Bellabox is Get Active! May isn't my typical month of getting active due to busy schedules and clearance of work but I do appreciate the thought of Bellabox in preparing this box of goodies and reminding us to get moving, exercise and stay fit despite the busyness of our lives in this modern society. 

Bellabox came in hot pink wrapper! Wow! Although the colour is strikingly flamboyant but I do adore this colour too! 

Look at all the wonderful items in May Bellabox. Thumbs up to Bellabox team!

1. Asience Leave-On Hair Treatment Milk, 100ml/ S$14.90
I have other Asience hair products and I am always satisfy with the quality and effectiveness of their products. Likewise for this new product, it never fails to impress.Formulated with a moisture lock complex that injects and maintains moisture, it contains pearl, camellia oil, lotus and shell ginger leaf essences - all vital nutrients for a hair health boost.

2. Rexona Women Whitening Anti-Perspiration Deodorant, Roll-on 40ml/ S$3.95, Aerosol spray 150ml/ S$8.65, Stick 40g/ S$6.50
I don't have the habit of using deodorant but I gave this a try, and like the refreshing scent of it. This deodorant also keeps the underarms dry and gives a cooling sensation during application. I quite like the feeling when using this product but I'm not sure if it helps in lightening underarms because I don't have darkened underarms to begin with.

3. Jacqueline Burchell Fizzy Candy, Set of 4 x 5ml/ S$40
With threee different range for your fashion-centric vanity taste buds - Jelly Beans, Iced Cola and Gumdrops - its cute set names and delicious colours will tickle your beauty fancy.
This is a textured nail polish and for the shade I received, I think mine belongs to the Jelly Beans range, and there's like something 'sandy' in the polish to give it a grainy texture on the nail. Truly speaking, I'm not really fascinated by the grains in the polish because for people like me who is not a pro in applying nail polish, it can be quite messy and results in uneven application of the nail polish. I don't really like the grainy feeling of the polish too, so I decided to apply a top coat over it for a smooth texture finish. However, this is just my opinion, I believe there are other who will love and appreciate this nail polish.

4. NIP+FAB Stiletto Fix, 75ml/ S$15.90 
Pamper those over-worked pins and feet with this cooling, moisturising balm. Concentrated with allantoin, peppermint and glycerin, this feet and leg balm leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I enjoy using this product and it feels good to pamper those tired feet after spending a day standing on heels. I love keeping my feet hydrated and soft with this NIP+FAB Stiletto Fix.

5. Benzac AC 5%, 60g/ S$17.50 
Benzac AC is always the zit-killer I turn to whenever a zit pops up on my face from all the stress and burning of mid-night oil. A moderate-strength spot treatment gel that contains Benzoyl Peroxide to kill the P-acnes, an acne causing bacteria within 48 hours. It also contains Acrylates Copolymer (AC) Beads to absorb excess oil while releasing glycerin to keep the skin hydrated and comfortable.

6. Herblean Whitening & Hydration Mask, 5 pieces per box/ S$32
A whitening and hydration mask that leaves the skin soft and radiant. It can be used up to 3 times a week to nourish the skin with necessary moisture and nutrients. 

7. Herblean Whitening & Hydration Spray, 120ml/ S$58
This helps to perk up the skin any time during the day and has 2-in-1 whitening and hydration functions. It combats the weariness of the hours reflected on your face even with makeup on.
I find that it is better to use waterproof makeup if intending to use this spray because it is difficult to spray it evenly onto the face and most of the time, I ended up having too much of the solution sprayed to an area, and experienced it gliding off my face. It can be a little messy to use with this spray bottle. However, I love the cooling sensation on my skin after spraying it on and it helped to hydrate and refresh my tired looking skin.

8. Style Aromatherapy Anti-Dandruff Leave-In Hair Moisture, 100ml/ S$4.80
I don't have dandruff issue, however I'm unsure if this product does helps in preventing dandruff or not because dandruff comes from the scalp whereas this moisturiser is meant for the hair. Nevertheless, if you need a hair product to nourish the hair and keep it smooth and manageable yet not sticky, this hair moisture is worth consideration, and the price is acceptable and affordable too.

9. The Balm How 'Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream Palette, S$47.50
Exclusively designed with a cream base and a smooth finish, show off a feminine or "just flushed" cheek look is simple with this product. It can be used on the lips too! One packaging, double functions. Long lasting, streak-and-fade-free, it sits well and lasts a pretty long time. I love this product very much as it is simple to apply and easy for me to control the intensity of the colour with my fingers and I get to adjust till I get the perfect shade of red I would like to have for my makeup of the day.

10. Dr Jart+ Bounce Beauty Balm, 12g/ S$47
A unique BB cream with intensive hydrating and brightening effects that will leave your skin radiating with a gorgeous glow. I swear, this really works and it look natural on the skin too! Designed with a built-in finger puff, this hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, and dermatologist tested BB cream is the only thing you need for minimal face makeup appearance. The best thing is that it does not wear off easily, so even after perspiration, it still very much adhere to the skin like a natural skin result.

11. Activa Starter Vitamin C, 30 tabs in a bottle/ S$30
A natural alternative to boost our Vitamin C intake, these 100% bio-available and bio-compatible capsules help to enhance the body's immune system as well as stimulate collagen formation.
After taking this capsule, I don't see much effect or result on myself but maybe the Vitamin C helps to strengthen my immune system as I did not fall sick during my period of consumption and I really like the fruity taste of the capsule and it's like having candy in my mouth.

That's all we have for May Bellabox. :) 
 Monthly subscription is S$19.95, more information at Bellabox website: http://bellabox.sg/

Love, Yvonne 
 Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted
    to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    Stop by my website: what is the Best anti aging cream for men

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...