Translate

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Congratulations to Shiseido!

It's time to celebrate the best of Japan's technology beauty products! *throw confetti*
Under Shiseido are brands like Za, Aqualabel, Majolica Majorca, Ma Cherie, Tsubaki and Senka, and these beauty brands have a number of their products winning awards and recognition from various magazines in 2014. Congratulations!!!

First up, let me share with you the Za products that have been awarded and given recognition.
Let's see if you notice any of your Za holy grail products being awarded.





These products were nominated and awarded with titles from various well-know local magazines. Well done Za!
(Click the image below for clearer view.)
My favourite is the Za True White Ex because this range really works to brighten up my skin tone and hydrates my sensitive skin, yet not causing pores to be clogged and breakouts to happen.

Next, this Aqualabel product had been awarded Best Beauty Buys in Women's Weekly Magazine.

Now, let me share what are the awards winning products under Majolica Majorca! I love Majolica Majorca products! 
I love the Majolica Majorca Lash King because the brush makes mascara easy to apply and it does work in lengthening my lashes and gives them more volume too!

Moving on to Ma Cherie, I love their romantic pink packaging! Ma Cherie products were awarded too! :D
I love their End Cure Milk! It never fails to give the ends of my hair the smooth texture!

Have you ever wonder how it feels like to have a bathroom full of Ma Cherie products for you to use and a bath towel with Ma Cherie logo? You don't have to imagine anymore. Here you go, specially done by Shiseido team at the event venue.  

You just saw in the above photo that there were Tsubaki hair products, and these products have also been awarded! 
More information about their winning products below! :))
Comparing the Head Spa range (in Gold colour) and the Damage Care range (in Silver colour), I love the Damage Care range as it makes my hair smoother, manageable and gives my hair voluminous appearance. The Head Spa range is a bit drying on my hair though but it sure does keep my scalp clean but not drying up my scalp. I could be because I'm having permed hair, so the Damage Care range seemed to work better for my hair at the moment.

Lastly, congratulations to Senka for winning some awards too! I love Senka products very much, especially their foam cleanser (which I don't know why it didn't receive any award for being such an awesome cleanser) and their Whitening Lotion (Moist) for the awesome penetration into my skin, keeping my skin hydrated and when I wake up in the morning, I could see visibly smaller pores. 

At the event, we played the Bingo game and I didn't expect myself to be lucky. My luck has always been pretty average but I think maybe it was my good day. I actually won in the Bingo game! Hohohoohoo.....

We also guess the number of products in this box and Chloe won!

Here's Chloe and me, happily holding on to our prizes.

At the event, I got to use some Tsubaki products and got my hair curled! I love it when someone helps to curl my hair because I can never do it on my own. 

Here's the finished look of my curls. So nicely done!

At the end of the event, it was time for light refreshments and definitely photo-taking with friends!

Hope you all love products from Za, Aqualabel, Majolica Majorca, Ma Cherie, Tsubaki and Senka too! 
If you have not tried these products, they can be purchased at all Watsons outlets. 

Congratulations once again to Za, Aqualabel, Majolica Majorca, Ma Cherie, Tsubaki and Senka for winning numerous awards!

Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...