Translate

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Review: Vichy Aqualia Thermal Skincare

It is my honour to be provided by Vanity Trove and L'oreal Paris with this newly launched skincare range from #VichySingapore.


Vichy believes in helping every user to attain their ideal skin and according to Vichy, achieving ideal skin is about helping us to achieve our personal best skin condition from their varied combination of products because everyone has different skin needs.

For the newly launched Vichy Aqualia Thermal skincare, its main purpose is to keep our skin hydrated. I believe many people didn't know that hydration levels in our cheeks and jaw lose water faster due to movement and exposure to the environment. 

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum is able to identify our facial zones and ensure a continuous and uniform distribution of moisture throughout the face.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum is the first hydrating power serum to contain 3 Energising sugars and Vichy Thermal Spa Water to capture and retain moisture. It is also enhanced with the Dynamic Hydration Technology to continuously even out moisture in all facial zones for fresh-looking skin all day long.

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum comes in a bottle with a pump cap to dispense the serum.

The serum is watery and runny in texture and it spread out very easily on the skin.
From the above photos, you can see how easily the serum got absorbed into my skin and it does not leave my skin feeling greasy or sticky. Instead, my skin felt hydrated and smooth after application which could be due to the glycerin content in this serum.
This serum is ultra light-weight and I find that it is good just applying this serum alone in the day time and it helps to keep my skin hydrated for long hours, approximately 7 hours for me. The serum also gives me a more radiant complexion after application. 
This serum has all the most awesome ingredients in it, like the Carrageenans (which is derived from marine red algae to repair the skin's barrier function, smoothens and softens the skin), Aquabioryl (an ingredient that ensures continuous supply of moisture to all facial zones via dynamic water diffusion), Hyaluronic Acid (it replumps the skin's surface by enhancing its capacity to retain water) and Vichy Thermal Spa Water (100% pure and naturally rich in 15 rare minerals, clinically proven to regenerate, soothe and protect the skin.)

My rating: 5/5

Retails at S$52 for 30ml.

Next, I am reviewing about the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Light Cream. This light cream is to be used after the serum to help lock in the moisture much needed by the skin. This light cream has the same amazing ingredients that are in the serum.

The light cream comes in a tub like container which I find isn't very hygienic if we have to keep dipping our fingers into the container to get the cream.

This light cream is heavier in texture as compared to the serum as I believe this product has higher glycerin content so that it leaves a thin layer sitting on the skin's surface to act as a barrier, preventing our skin's moisture from getting lost into the atmosphere. However, considering the warm and humid weather in Singapore, I didn't like applying this in the day time, especially when I perspired.
I only apply this light cream at night to replenish the moisture my skin needed and when I woke up, my skin feels hydrated and bouncy. For day time, I only apply Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Serum followed by my sunblock then makeup and I'm good to go with well-hydrated skin.

My rating: 3/5 (if used during day time), 4/5 (if used during night time)

Retails at S$45 for 50ml.

*The products have been tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control.

Try out this skincare regime to keep your skin hydrated.

Find out more about Vichy Laboratories: 

 Find out what others say about this Vichy Aqualia Thermal skincare: 

Thanks for reading my review and I hope you find Vichy Aqualia Thermal Skincare range works well in keeping your skin hydrated too! :)

#vichysingapore #dynamichydration

Love, 
 Yvonne 
 Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...