Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

This Valentine's Day, PAMPER yourself with Allure Beauty!

Thinking of trying something different this Valentine's Day or even after Valentine's Day?
Forget the conventional roses in a bouquet; skip the usual expensive dinners and oh so cheesy gift cards!
This Valentine’s Day, surprise the love of your life with a pampering treatment package from Allure Beauty! A deliciously enjoyable treat, relax and rejuvenate comfortably away from the hustle and bustle, with your loved one right beside you in one of Allure Beauty’s couple rooms!

For HIM
ATACHE OILY SK combines active ingredients for effective deep cleansing and to balance localized sebaceous secretion. The ingredients aid in healing, anti – inflammation and restoration of skin moisture.

Pores are cleansed and detoxed for a breather in this purifying facial therapy. Using soothing essential oils, salicylic acid, glycolic acid as well as Shock Serums which contain highly active ingredients concentration, it is to prepare the skin for better and effective absorption of the purifying mask formulated using Zinc oxide, Menthyl lactate, Allantoin.

OILY SK helps to give the skin a matte, healthy and fresh look after treatment.

For HER
Allure Beauty introduces SOFT DERM FACIAL THERAPY – a wholesome treatment suitable for all skin types.

Revel in this treatment where you will enjoy soft, protected skin free from irritation; reinforcing its evenness and boosts its skin defenses. Skin is soothed, repaired and protected. Products used are formulated with careful selected ingredients such as thermal water, aloe Vera, seaweed extract, jojoba oil and avocado oil; to ensure that skin is well taken of. Pores are instantly minimized and skin is soothed and calmed.

Say goodbye to tired, dull and exhausted skin – the usual look of a harried urbanista. Revel in glowing, radiant and healthy skin – the face of love, after just one session.

Personally, I went to try out the treatment For Her but due to the condition of my skin, my facial therapist Mango, helped to customise suitable treatments for my skin. My skin is a combination of dry and oily, so instead of just doing the Soft Derm Facial Therapy which is designed for ladies, Mango combined it with Oily SK Therapy (designed for men) for my skin.

In the photo below, it's how my skin looks like before the removal of light foundation that's on my skin. You can see that my pores were pretty huge due to the dryness of my skin and there were also clogs seen on my skin due to the oiliness of some parts of my skin.

The photo below is a clearer condition of my skin after a thorough removal of my makeup using ATACHE Total Makeup Remover. This makeup remover comes in an oil version which turns into milky solution when water was added. My skin looks dull and seriously dehydrated as I've been spending much lesser time taking care of my skin nowadays.

After my skin was cleansed, Mango used Lavender Therapy Oil to do some gentle face and shoulder massages to get my tensed muscles relaxed before proceeding with my facial.

ATACHE Skin Renewal Therapy serum was applied onto my face to soften dead skin cells before my extraction. ATACHE Skin Renewal Therapy serum felt like fruit acid on my skin, giving a slight stinging feel. I was told that this serum is gentler on the skin but more effective in softening dead skin cells. Softening dead skin cells before extraction helps with the ease of removal of white and blackheads soon after.

After Mango did the extraction, my face appeared red but I was assured by Mango that the following steps would help to ease the redness of my skin and minimise the size of my pores.

A cooling roller ball was used on my face and it was observable that the redness reduced slightly.

Next, Healing Calming Mask was applied to the whole face. The mask was watery in texture at first but the nutrients were absorbed by my skin so fast that it soon turned into a creamy texture and ready to be rinsed off.

The mask was rinsed off and my skin appeared much hydrated, the redness of my skin also indeed reduced greatly.

During my facial treatment, Mango also helped me to trim my eyebrows and she also did massages for my head, neck, shoulder and arms. It was a truly relaxing and beautifying treatment comprising of all things a lady need after a shag day at work.

Before I left, Mango also helped to draw my brows.

The final result of my neatly drawn brows which definitely helped to boost the appearance of my look.

A final shot of me together with my therapist Mango. I looked so much energised and my skin looked much radiant after my treatment.

This facial treatment is definitely worth trying out and at the moment, Allure Beauty is having a promotion for my readers.
The Face of Love package is available at all Allure Beauty outlets. Usual price per treatment is at $280 per session, for each treatment. From 1st Feb 2014 – 28th Feb 2014, Allure Beauty is offering a special 1 for 1 deal – Pay only $180 for the price of 2 sessions. Simply show up at any of our outlets with your partner to enjoy!

xoxo,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...