Translate

Friday, February 28, 2014

Bellabox Get Flirty (February)

February is a special month. Firstly, it's the shortest month throughout the year and this month is always gone in lightning speed, secondly, it has a special Valentine's Day for couples. With that, Bellabox introduced their Get Flirty February Bellabox. I think "Flirty" means this box is for singles? LOL. I don't know, just the way I interpreted the meaning of this word. All right, enough of my nonsense, back to the box which always never fail to make me jump for joy and open up the box excitedly to see what goodies I get to try this time round. The surprises make me love Bellabox awesomely much!

Feb Bellabox comes in a pastel pink box, not a sweet feminine kind of colour but when I opened it up, it was a total different story inside that made me went "Wwwoooowwww!!!!"

A special xoxoxoxo~infinity sticker on a royal purple shade paper wrapper. Totally gorgeous!!!

When I was unwrapping the wrapper, I could feel the goodies inside that seemed to be spilling out of the box's limited space. 

These are all the items packed neatly in a Bellabox. It consisted of many products which I really wanted to try and Bellabox fulfilled my wishes. Loads of love for February Bellabox!

1. Collection Hotlights Lipgloss, 6ml/ S$15.90
Sparkle with your pucker and shine in the spotlight with its shimmery non-sticky formulation with a high gloss finish. Whether you are strutting down the street in the day or hitting the clubs through the night, it has a built-in light and mirror for ultimate convenience. I love the combination of fine glitters and gloss of this product as it gives my lips a fuller appearance, yet not causing my lips to feel being weight down, sticky or uncomfortable. The texture of this lipgloss makes it a worthy lipgloss to have in my makeup pouch.

2. Darlie Expert Fresh, 40g/ S$3, 120g/ S$5.90
Eliminate and protect against the source of bad breath with this unique, advance formulation of active Zinc Citrate. This toothpaste boasts a strong attach-defence system that eliminates up to 42% bacteria and ensures fresh breath for as long as 12 hours. Darlie is my reliable toothpaste brand since my childhood days and even so till today.

3. L'Oreal Paris Everstrong Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, 59ml/ S$3.90, 250ml/ S$14.90
Is thinning hair getting to you? Clinically tested for stronger and thicker hair in 30 days, kick-start prevention using L'Oreal Paris Everstrong Hair & Scalp System. Rinse off excess oils and free radicals swiftly with its thickening shampoo, and follow with conditioner for optimal hair hydration and soothing nourishment. I have been using this set for 2 weeks now and I love how the shampoo kept my scalp clean yet not dry after use. I have oily scalp that makes my hair follicles rather clogged up, resulting in hair fall problem but after using this shampoo, I could feel that my hair got stronger and I have lesser amount of hair falls every day. The conditioner also helped to keep my hair ends smooth and bouncy instead of frizzy every time after use. The price is definitely consumer friendly and the quality is really amazing that makes this set value for money and results guaranteed.

4. Apothederm Firming Serum, 1oz/ S$95.50
This firming serum combines the power of botanical with two of Apothederm's patented SmartPeptides to effectively help firm skin and increase the skin's anti-aging results. Best of all, Glycerin, Trehalose, Thermus Fermet and Palmaria Palmata is added for moisturizing, toning and brightening effect.

5. Rachel K Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask, 30ml/ S$8.90
Replenish your skin moisturize with this hydrogel mask. Said to offer 11-18% more moisture than sheet masks, it is formulated with stem cells extracted from the lotus flower for optimal skin renewal. The result is a cleansed, tightened and refined complexion with a beautiful, healthy glow.

6. APIVITA 3 in 1 Cleansing Milk for Face and Eyes, 250ml/ S$36
Formulated with 99% natural ingredients, it softly and swiftly cleanses away dirt and make-up on your skin with Almond and Olive Oils. Further infused with Green Tea, Honey, Chamomile, Lavender and Propolis for hydrating, soothing and anti-oxidant action. I have had used APIVITA products before and I am definitely amazed by the quality of their products and the best thing is their products are mostly made of natural ingredients, so they work effectively yet gently on the skin, even for sensitive skin as well. You really got to try APIVITA products to find out how good they are.

7. L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil, 100ml/ S$23.90
A miracle oil that can be used as a protectant, nourishing treatment and shine touchup without ever weighing hair down sounds too good to be true but believe it, L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil does for all hair types for all women. Ultra lightweight, instant shine as well as deep nourishing protection, making hair gorgeous and more manageable in just a quick application away. Smooth through dry or damp hair anytime!

8. Rachel K Purifying Cleanser Gel, 80ml/ S$25
Treat dull, lifeless skin to the goodness of this purifying cleanser gel for a healthier and more youthful looking complexion. It is blended with Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera for soothing and refreshing skin treatment.

Monthly subscription is S$19.95, more information at Bellabox website: http://bellabox.sg/

Wishing everyone happy weekends!
Love,
Yvonne 
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...