Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

Bellabox All I Want for Christmas (December)

The theme of Bellabox this month is 'All I Want for Christmas'. Have you written down items in your wishlist and hope Santa had seen you being good? I have! Haha.

Bellabox this month consists of a wide variety of products including skincare, bodycare, cosmetics and nail wrap. How wonderful is this?

1. UV Aqua White CC Cream, 30ml/ S$28.90
I have always been so amazed by how multi-purpose and multi-functional a CC cream is and likewise, being the holy grail of multi-tasking beauty, this waterproof and long-lasting colour control cream is your serum, moisturiser, primer, foundation and sunscreen in a convenient-sized 30ml tube. It contains smart micro-colour capsules that self-adjust to match all skin tones. As I get tanned easily, I realised that this CC cream would adjusts itself into a darker shade on my skin. Yay or Nay for you? You decide. I think I would use this as a makeup base instead.

2. Belif Hungarian Water Essence, 75ml/ S$57
Treat your skin like royalty with this youth retaining and hydrating herbal formulation inspired by the ever-youthful Hungarian Queen Elizabeth who received a marriage proposal from the King of Poland at the age of 72 as she looked so youthful. Its lightweight and non-greasy formulation moisturises and softens while uplifting the skin's suppleness and radiance. I love how hydrating and non-sticky this essence felt on my skin and it is clinically tested to increase the skin's hydration level by 20% as soon as the water essence is applied. You should give this product a try too!

3. Belif First Aid Transforming Peel Off Mask, 50ml/ S$36 
A gentle peel off gel mask that contains anti-inflammatory ingredients that offers a thorough skin treatment without provoking your fragile skin. This peel-off mask is formulated with Lemon balm and White willow bark to remove skin debris while tightening pores and provide skin elasticity. Upon contact with water, this creamy mask transforms itself into a thin layer of gel, making it easier to take it off without skin irritation.

4. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash & Scrub, 100ml/ S$6.50  
Leave your skin rejuvenated and soothed after a refreshing cleanse, and exfoliate away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter and soften complexion. Daily cleansing is important but don't forget to exfoliate as well. These products reminded me of my teenage years when I used them to combat my serious acne problem but soon found my skin adapted to them rather quickly and the products lost its effectiveness in keeping acne at bay for me. For now, I use the face wash as a normal gentle cleanser in the day and use a deep cleanse face wash at night. For the scrub, I would use it once a week as it cleanses well and felt gentle on the skin.  

5. Model Co Fat Lash Mascara, 15ml/ S$22.90 
This mascara has a 4-in-1 formula to plumps, lengthens, curls and conditions our lashes. The rubber brush helps to evenly coat my lashes with the mascara and lengthens my lashes. The round tip helps to reach to the inner lashes and also makes the mascara easier for under lash application. However, with the elongated brush, it is difficult to prevent my eyelid from getting stained during application and the dented area of the brush makes it difficult to reach to the root of my lashes for some areas.

6. Vaseline Healthy White Instant Fair, 200ml/ S$7.95, 350ml/ S$11.80 
Just by applying this high-absorbent lotion to the skin and its skin micro-reflectors work to diffuse and reflect light to give you instantly fairer skin as and when you desire, while other ingredients work further to condition, lighten and even out your skin tone. It comes in a pale pink shade lotion and it does not make my skin feel sticky or greasy. It gives instant brightening of my skin, however, for my skin to remain fair the whole day, reapplication is definitely needed. If you would like to see the eventual brightening of your skin, I guess it would take months of diligent application to achieve that result.

7. Human-Kind Family Remedy Cream, 40ml/ S$25 
From eczema, psoriasis, acne-prone skin, sunburn to insect bites and stings, wounds and cuts, cold and bed sores, brittle nails and athlete's foot, one squeeze from this winner of the Tatler Beauty Awards 2012/2013 is the perfect soothing and calming medicine for the skin.
I am unable to test the effectiveness of this product as it contains Tea Tree oil and my skin is sensitive to Tea Tree.

8. Gummi Nails Nail Wrap, S$16 
Have your manicure lasts up to 10 days and no heating lamp or drying-time required. These easy-to-use nail wraps are the ultimate timesavers.

That's all we have for December Bellabox. :) 

 Monthly subscription is S$19.95, more information at Bellabox website: http://bellabox.sg/

 Love, 
 Yvonne 
 Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...