Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review: L’Oréal Paris Luxurious Golds Collection in Golden Nude Brown

I wanted a change of colour for my hair as the previous colour looks almost black. The brown was not really visible until I am under the sunlight or when someone moves closer to observe my hair.

For the colour change, I used the hair dye from L’Oréal Paris Luxurious Golds Collection, a new release by L’Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion and I am using the shade in Golden Nude Brown.

This L’Oréal Paris Luxurious Golds Collection come with a unique formula that is said to provide long-lasting, vibrant color. The hair dye is infused with:
1. Hi-Shine Complex: For spectacular brilliance and shine
2. Hi-Intensity Pigments: For rich and intense color
3. Triple-Care Formula (Micro-Cera Essence + Amino Acid + Collagen): To protect, strengthen & nourish hair while coloring so hair stays strong & silky-soft

On the box, it showed the colour I would be expecting my hair to turn out after dye-ing: 

 In every box, it comes with 5 items that I will need to use through the dye-ing process:

The first item I need to apply to my hair is the Protective Pre-color Serum. This is to be applied on dry hair and it helps to ensure that the hair colour done to the hair would be able to last longer. The colour will not run off too much with each hair wash.

Here, I have coated my hair with the Protective Pre-color Serum. 

Next step is to mix the Protective Creme Colorant with the Creme Developer, and shake, shake shake.

The hair dye is now ready to be applied with the comb applicator. Honestly speaking, I am not good with comb applicator because I find it difficult to apply to the ends of the hair without staining my neck. 

My hair is now covered with the hair dye and I could see the colour of the dye turned gradually from cream colour to brown.
I left the dye on for 30 minutes before I wash it off and apply the Protective Conditioner that comes together with this box of hair dye. I love the Protective Conditioner as it made my hair feels light and smooth, yet not greasy after use.

Here's my hair colour after using L’Oréal Paris Luxurious Golds Collection in Golden Nude Brown. The colour appears as rich golden brown that complements most Asian skin tones. The lighter hair colour makes my skin appears radiant and my skin tone looks like it has lighten in shade.

The colour of my hair under natural light.

The colour of my hair taken with flash.

The colour of my hair under sunlight.

I really adore the colour of this hair dye and how lasting the colour could remain fresh on my hair, and I also love the shine of my hair, therefore I would give this product a rating of 4/5. But I'm not really good with using a comb applicator so for the ease of use of this hair dye, I would give it a 2.5/5.

6.13 Golden Nude Brown retails at S$18.90, available at Watsons, Guardian, major supermarkets and hypermarkets and selected departmental stores.

Thanks for reading.
xoxo,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...