Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review: Passage New York Pampering Facial and Body Massage Treatments

I was just so happy that I could find time to visit Passage New York for my facial and body massage treatments. Passage New York offers a whole range of signature facial and body treats services, ranging from few signature facial treatments, eye and neck treatments, body massages, slimming and firming treatments. Sometimes, it is so wonderful to get a good body massage to help us relax our tense muscles and improve our blood circulation.


Passage New York is also a boutique and shopping haven for ladies as you can get apparels, handbags and accessories at Passage New York. Passage New York embraces a wide range of clothing styles and bags for modern and professional women in different roles they perform in the society.


Passage New York has an excellent ambience and settings for utter serenity. Passage New York offers a calming and relaxing feeling the moment I stepped in.

Waiting Area:


Vanity Room:


Jacuzzi:


Couple room:



Can't wait to go for my facial treatment (90 mins) first then have my body massage (90 mins) later.


My facial room. The room was actually lit with soft light, so I had to use flash to take this photo but this photo doesn't do justice to how calming and comfy the room actually was.


My facial therapist helped to remove my makeup with double cleansing. Separate makeup removers were used for the eye, face and lip areas. Next, my therapist did a skin analysis for me.


Result of my skin analysis:


After my therapist was done with my skin analysis, she knew instantly the kind of treatment my skin needed. 

1) Diamond Peel
Diamond Peel is a safe alternative to laser and chemical peels as the skin is exfoliated mechanically using micro-crystals and vacuumed across the skin surface to remove dead skin cells. Diamond Peel enables my skin to appear healthier and glowing. It is excellent for conditions such as fine lines, age-spots, blemishes and pigmentation, and it rolls out uneven skin surfaces and lightens the appearance of acne scars.

2) Extraction
No painful squeezing and tugging of my skin experienced at Passage New York. Instead, only needles and tweezer was used and my therapist skilfully used the tweezer to pull out the blackheads. Extraction done this way did not leave my skin with flaring redness nor cause scarring on my skin. The gentle extraction ensures that my skin structure is not damaged while impurities were removed from my skin. 


The small piece of cotton pad contains the dead skin cells which were removed from my face during the Diamond Peel. 
The bigger piece of cotton pad holds my blackheads extracted during the facial. There were like countless of big and small blackheads on the cotton pad.

3) Use of High Frequency device on my skin
High Frequency device includes a glass electrode, which emits a subtle glow that causes a therapeutic tingling sensation on the skin surface. High-frequency electrical currents and infrared light produced enhance blood circulation, increased elastin and collagen production, killing of acne causing bacteria, breakup of dead skin cells, improved lymphatic drainage, improved absorption of skin care products and more.

4) Sensitive ampoule and Cleansing ampoule with light massage


5) Eye collagen mask and Reaffirming face mask





The reaffirming face mask is self-mixed by the therapist and applied to my skin. The mask later turned into a jelly textured face mask. The mask felt so icy cool on my skin and it helped to calm my skin and minimize my facial pores. My therapist was also thoughtful to ask if I am feeling cold and she helped to switch on the thermal blanket for me to keep me comfortable throughout the whole process. My body was in a comfortable temperature that I dozed off unknowingly.

6) Shoulder massage
The massage was a plus benefit while having my facial. I was so well served and comfortable that it was beyond descriptions. My therapist was also kind to ask if the strength exerted alright for me. I was so pleased with the attentive service provided.

My skin looked much radiant after my facial treatment and my skin did not flare up in redness, thanks to the gentle extraction and cooling reaffirming face mask.



Next, it's time for my body massage.


Indulge in a spa experience that totally releases daily stress and emerge fully rejuvenated and recharged! Begin with a scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells and warm up the body, then let the professional and skillful body therapist massage away all of our stress, tensions & body aches. Chamomile Body Scrub (natural salt scrub) was used on me to help exfoliate dead skin cells from my body, followed by rinsing off the scrubs before my therapist begin my body massage with Lavender Oil. The body massage was so relaxing that I dozed off again.

In overall, I love my pampering treatments at Passage New York and I would say that this salon offers one of the best services I have had experienced at various salons I visited. Passage New York's skilled and certified therapists are properly trained to ensure that customers leave the spa with a pleasant spa experience.

The facial treatment helped to improve my skin condition and my makeup was able to sit smoothly on my well-hydrated skin.


Exclusive deal
Passage New York is now celebrating their 10th Anniversary and as my reader, you get to enjoy these benefits.
For S$98, you can enjoy 90 minutes Royal Luxe Facial Treatment (U.P.S$380) and 45 minutes Revitalizing Body Massage (U.P.S$150).
You will also receive a Complimentary Full Leather Bag (U.P.S$450) and $50 Passage New York Fashion Voucher at the end of your treatments.

Deal is exclusive to my reader. Quote "Yvonne blog" when you call 6226 0888 to make an appointment.


Terms and Conditions : 
- Valid till 31 October 2013. 
- Prior appointment is required. Please call 6226 0888 and quote “Yvonne blog” when making an appointment. 
- Valid for first time female customer, Singaporeans, PRs and EP holders, aged 25 and above. 
- FREE Gift is while stocks last. Design and colour my vary. Scarf is for decoration purposes only. 
- Passage New York reserves the right to alter and amend any terms and conditions without prior notice.

This is the complimentary Full Leather Bag (U.P.S$450) that you will receive. Bag is made of quality material and has multiple compartments for easy storage.



Passage New York
Address: 133 Cecil Street #01-01 Keck Seng Tower, Singapore 069535
Reservations: +65 6226 0888
Email: contactus@passagenewyork.com
Monday to Friday: 11am to 9.30pm
Saturday: 11am to 6pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays


Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @SimYvonne


1 comment:

  1. Very nice and relieving to have a soothing massage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...