Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion with SPF50+/PA+++


Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion comes in 2 tones, Honey Beige W24 is a darker tone, and Natural Beige W14 a lighter tone. 



Functions of this product and its ingredients:
Perfects all-day radiant and moist skin with its multi-function of brightening, wrinkle-reducing, sebum control, and flawless coverage.
Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion works with a 6-in-1 functions: Sebum Powder Control, Skin Cooling Function, Moisture Essence, Whitening Essence, Foundation and Sun Screen

The Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion comes in a sweet pastel pink which is a welcoming colour and I am loving it.

The container and design of this Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion reminds me very much of the Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion which I will be doing a slight comparison between these 2 products. 

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion comes with a film to prevent oxidation and contamination from taking place and ensures the freshness of the product when you purchase it

Removing the film reveals the multi-pores cushion of this product.

The product comes with a face puff which you can use to apply the product. In my opinion, the face puff from Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion is softer and feels gentler on my skin.

The puff picks up the product easily and it makes application fast and fuss-free. 
The puff is easy to use and it spreads the product evenly on my skin. It makes application of foundation seems so much easier and time-saving. 

Shade difference between Honey Beige W24 and Natural Beige W14.

Honey Beige W24 may seem dark in shade but it actually has a slight pinkish undertone which makes a pale looking face healthier in appearance, whereas for Natural Beige W13, it has yellowish, slight greenish undertones which is great for face with redness or acne marks as it helps to conceal flaws and even out the skin. I find Natural Beige W13 more suitable for my skin.

The difference in shade is much visible under flash light.

Now, let us compare Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion with Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion. Before I started using Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion, I was using the lightest shade of Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion, which is Natural Beige No.21.

The shades of Laneige's and Etude House's.

With flash:

Swatches on my hand.

You might have noticed from the above picture that Laneige Natural Beige No.21 is actually a shade that is between Etude House Honey Beige W24 and Etude House Natural Beige W13. After trying out the different shades, I have more preference for Etude House Natural Beige W13.

In terms of texture, Etude House's is creamier than Laneige's, yet it does not feel heavy weighted on my skin. As my skin is currently on the dehydrated side, I like the creamier texture of the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion as it helps to hydrate my skin, and made my skin more smooth-looking.

Here's after application of Etude House Natural Beige W13.

Etude House Natural Beige W13 is able to conceal the unevenness of my skin rather well and it makes my skin looks radiant and luminous. Etude House Natural Beige W13 leaves my skin with a smooth, powdery feel after application and the product feels comfortable on my skin. The only problem I faced is that it feels a little sticky on my face when I perspired in Singapore's humid weather but after reapplying a thin layer of the Etude House Natural Beige W13, my skin feel good again. The product also comes with SPF50+ PA+++ which helps to protect my skin against the harmful sun's rays.

Overall, I am happy with Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion and I am glad to have tried it.

Retail Price: S$32 
Available at all Etude House outlets.

This video will give you an overall summary about the goodness of Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion.


Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


21 comments:

  1. Awesome review doll! New Follower!
    kisses from Greece
    Mary
    fairymakeuptales.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary,

      Thanks for the support! :)

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. Hey awesome review! I have the laneige and etude house ones as well, and somehow I prefer etude house better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you say Etude House's is better? I've been using Laneige's BB Cushion (which I love!) but it costs quite a bomb! If this is better or similar, I wouldn't mind switching as its also cheaper. Hmm does it also come with one free refill, like Laneige?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are good actually but it depends on my skin conditions. When my skin condition is dry to normal, I prefer Etude House's as it is creamier in texture so it reduces the appearance of fine lines but when my skin is slight oily I would prefer Laneige's, so I inter-switch between these 2.

      Etude House's does not come with refill.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  4. Hi, are both Laneige and Etude House's container the same? Can the refill box switchable between both the container?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the containers are the same.
      The refill box of Etude House is a little smaller than Laneige, but the size is pretty close, so Laneige's refill can also fit into Etude House's container.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. In my experience, it does not.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  6. Hi, I have NC25 skin, would you say w13 or w24 is closer? Lovely review btw!^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you say W13 or W24 is closer to Mac NC25? Thanks for the awesome review!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi babe,

      W13 is closer to NC25.

      Thanks for your compliment. :)

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  8. Hi, awesome post you have here! I am so torn (since 2013 lol) between getting the Laneige one or the Etude House one, which one would you recommend? Which one that blends well and naturally with Asian-undertoned skin? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ardhya,

      Both brands are good in blending naturally with Asian skintone. In term of texture, using Etude House in a warm weather makes my face feels a little sticky at times but alright for Laneige. You can take this into consideration when purchasing.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  9. Hi, an awesome post you got here! I am so torn (since 2013 lol) between getting the Laneige one or the Etude House one! Which one would you recommend? Which one of it that blends well and naturally with asian-undertoned skin? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hellocoldworld, both Laneige and Etude House products blend well with asian skin tone. :)

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  10. hi may i know whether laneige refill is able to fit in etude house case? i have a mickey mouse case from etude house, hoping that laneige bb cushion refill can fit inside my cute etude house case:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, the answer is yes. Enjoy your beautiful casing! :)

      Delete
  11. Hello ^.^ I love your review ! <3 My skin so fair and dry so do you think is it suitable for me too? (I want to buy Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion in Light Beige) Thank you ! <3
    (p.s. our background is same ^.^ how cute isn't it ^.^ my blog is crocusinsun.blogspot.com)
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crocus! Thanks for loving my review! <3 <3 <3
      Light Beige is definitely suitable for fair skin. The product is moisturising and suitable for people with dry skin too!
      You should really try it! (:

      Love,
      Yvonne

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...