Translate

Friday, July 5, 2013

Reviews: Liese Hair Sprays (Super Hard & Free Arrange)

Have you ever woke up to a hair like this?
 
*Please pardon my puffy eye bags.

This happens on my bad hair day when my hair feels frizzy and starts 'misbehaving', and for the whole day, it will be in a mess or just doesn't look presentable. Combing my hair works in keeping it neat for awhile but flyaway and frizz hair are still quite visible even after combing.

One day, I received 2 new hair sprays from Liese. 

Liese launched 2 different hair sprays, one is called Liese Super Hard Hair Spray and the other, Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray. From the name, we know that both work differently in our journey to style or even to tame our hairs.


For Liese Super Hard Hair Spray
Use it any way you want:
To create volume, simply spray at the inner layers, near the roots.
To reduce volume, spray on the surface and smoothen over.
To control flyaways
To keep bangs in place


Ingredients: 

This is the style I have created with the use of Liese Super Hard Hair Spray.
I have thin hair and also stubborn hair and it has never been easy for me to create this style on my crown area because I can never make it look so voluminous, it will just end up with lots of emptiness here and there. However, this style is rather easy to create with the help of Liese Super Hard Hair Spray. I just have to hold up the amount of hair I would need to create this hump and spray generous amount of the hair spray to the hair near the roots. Yes, generous amount of the hair spray in my case. Spray on the hair spray, get the shape and pin the hair ends with bobby pins. For the rest of my hair, spray Liese Super Hard Hair Spray and smoothen over to help tame those flyaways and I am good to step out of the house with this hairstyle which lasted almost the whole day for me, regardless of rain, shine or strong winds.  

*Tip: Spray generous amount of this Liese Super Hard Hair Spray to see how well it works in holding your hairstyle. 

There is no worries about stickiness or greasiness on my hair when using Liese Super Hard Hair Spray and I love the fruity floral scent it leaves my hair with.

For more product information and hairstyling tips using Liese Super Hard Hair Spray, visit this website: 


For Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray, it can be used to:

Give soft and flowy hair.

Create volume at the back of your hair.

Create gentle waves on your hair.

Ingredients:

This is the style I have created with the use of Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray.

To create this hairstyle, I have to tame my hair flyaways with Liese Super Hard Hair Spray first before working on my hair ends to create volume looking hair with the use of Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray.

Here's how you can create more volume to your hair ends.

*Tip: To create the volume, it is not advisable to spray too much of Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray at once. Spray on gradually and scrunch your hair thoroughly.

For more product information and hairstyling tips using Liese Free Arrange Hair Spray, visit this website: 

Overall, Liese Hair Sprays are rather easy to use in creating natural hairstyles without causing my hair to feel sticky or greasy and its fruity floral scent is really pleasant, keeping my hair smelling fresh. Liese Hair Sprays are great for everyday use.

Hope you've learnt something useful from this post.
Love,
Yvonne
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...