Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Review: Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Extra Moist

Have you heard the name "Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash" before? This product was launched a very long time ago which I have reviewed their first version. This time round, Biore relaunched their Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash by providing an improved version that is effective, convenient to use and gentle on the skin.

3 different facial washes for different skin types were launched to cater more to the needs of individuals.

A summary on the 3 different Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Washes.

General information about my current skin:
My skin type has been ever changing. From combination skin to oily skin to dry skin to combination skin and now, it is back to dry skin. I really dislike having dry skin as it makes my skin flakes, it makes my pores huge and highly visible and worse, it makes my skin so prone to breakouts. My skin is at its worse state when it is dry, and upon knowing that Biore launched their Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash for dry skin, I know I have to give it a try. 

Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Extra Moist comes with 40% beauty serum to hydrate the skin while cleansing takes place.

This new version facial wash provides instant foaming and the foam is denser as compared to the older version and the dense foam helps to cushion harsh cleansing actions. Just 1 pump for Bouncy, Ultra fine foam to prevent excessive pulling and tugging during cleansing.

This new version is more effective because the foam has bubble smaller than pores for more effective cleansing which uses Skin Purifying Technology to cater to different needs of T & U-zone

On certain day, I like to cover my face with the foam and feel the bubbles sizzling away on my skin. However, when doing this, it is not advisable to leave the foam on the skin for longer than a minute so as not to strip off too much natural oil and moisture off the skin.

Lastly, this newer version is an improved form from the old version as the Award-winning skin Purifying Technology was used on the new version to allow skin to regain its natural 28 days rejuvenation cycle for clearer, suppler, brighter skin.

After using this Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Extra Moist, I feel that my skin is deeply cleansed as it penetrates into pores to remove all dirt, oil and impurities without drying out my skin or cause my skin to feel tight, however even with the 40% beauty serum, the facial wash only hydrates my skin slightly and my pores are still quite visible. I still need a good moisturiser to keep my skin hydrated. Nevertheless, I still enjoy using this facial wash as I know that my skin is well-cleansed each time I use it, and a well-cleansed skin is the key to decrease the rate of skin aging. 

My rating: 4/5

Retail price: S$13.90/ 150ml

Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Extra Moist is worth the try for dry and dry combination skin. Go on and try it! :)

Love, 
Yvonne 
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram: @SimYvonne

8 comments:

  1. Howdy very nice web site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing ..
    I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to find so
    many helpful info right here within the publish, we'd like develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, what a great blog and instructive posts, I
    definitely will bookmark your blog.Have an awsome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs
    on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I the efforts you have put in this, regards for all the great blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb post.Ne'er knew this, appreciate it for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe you have mentioned some very interesting points, regards for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got what you mean, thank you for posting.
    Woh I am glad to find this website through google.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...