Translate

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sharing: AFC Japan LipoDOWN 2

Hi hi, hello everyone, if you have watched Channel 8 recently, you would have come across LipoDOWN 2 advertisement. 
Apple Hong is the user and ambassador for this product. 
Look at Apple's figure!!!

Apple is currently a satisfied user of AFC LipoDOWN 2 ad she lost 4kg in just 1 month! 

Brief information of the product:
AFC LipoDOWN 2 is a clinically proven formula to fuel fat burning round-the-clock, even while you are at rest. Enhanced with APF Fat Reduction Factors, the new proprietary formula is 200% more powerful to support sustaintable fat loss, for visible inch and weight loss.
While diet plays an important role in any weight loss regime, cutting calories is only a short-term approach that is not sustainable in the longer term. In fact, most dieters end up hungrier than ever with a lower metabolism rate. Do you know? Calorie-restricted diets trigger a 3.9% decrease in resting metabolic rate!

I totally agree with the above statement. I have tried dieting personally as I desire to loss weight to get the perfect body shape that I really wanted, however, I realised that dieting did not help me in losing weight, I gained weight instead. Maybe LipoDOWN 2 will be able to help me?

+ How does LipoDOWN 2 work?
The new and improved AFC LipoDOWN 2 comes enhanced with the revolutionary APF Fat Reduction Factors to burn fat, boost metabolism and eliminate fat calories. APF Fat Reduction Factors trigger multiple fat reduction actions to help combat the unsightly bulges and shed excess weight safely and naturally. A natural and safe formula, AFC LipoDOWN 2 is free from caffeine, diuretics, laxatives and stimulants, hence, it does not affect your sleep quality or lead to heart palpitations or diarrhea.

I do hope that I will be in a healthy looking state after consuming LipoDOWN 2. 
I will keep everyone posted on my results 4 weeks later.

If you are keen, LipoDOWN 2 can be purchased directly from their website (http://lifestreamgroup.com) at SGD$86.82 (excl GST). They have a promotion ongoing, selling at SGD$82.24 (excl GST).
Each bottle contains 60 softgels.

If you are also looking to shed some pounds, check out LipoDOWN 2!

Love,
Yvonne

4 comments:

  1. Having read this I thought it was very informative.

    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article
    together. I once again find myself spending a lot of
    time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it
    was still worth it!

    Here is my page site ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope...this product does not work!! 4 bottles in 2 months(4 pills per day) & few hundred bucks spent n lose no weight in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I used this product, I combined with some exercises and reduction in calories intake. If you do so and see no results, I suggest that you contact AFC Japan as they have a health consultation team to help and they will be able to solve your query.

      Hope this helps.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...