Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Review: Ciracle Repairing Snail V3 Cream

Ciracle Repairing Snail V3 Cream has become one of my favourite face moisturisers since I was introduced to it months back. This Repairing Snail V3 Cream boosts about its V3 effectiveness.
1. Vital 
Transmit more energy to your skin.
The abundant moisture soothes and smoothens your skin with Centella Asiatica and Snail mucin, that also protects and enhances skin
 2. V-line 
Transform your faceline.
Retrieve your flexible skin with borago officials seed oil, green tea extract and other anti-wrinkle natural ingredients
 3. Visible 
The effects are clearly visible!
The cream permeates deep into the skin with natural ingredients that provide flexibility, nutrition, anti-wrinkle, and anti-oxidant functions.

Ciracle has been proud of their creation and the ingredients they used in making this Repairing Snail V3 Cream. They claimed that the ingredients in this product offer effective results to its users.
Squalene
Smooth skin and oil supply.

Jojoba Oil
Removes wastes in pores, contains Vitamin E.

Rosehip Seed extract
Effective against burns, wrinkles, and scars.

 Centella Asiatica
Contains madecassic acid that accelerates blood circulation, and prevents wrinkling skin.

 Perennial extract
Prevents UV rays, troubles and whitens skins.

Allantoin
Adequate for sensitive skin. Calming and damage healing effects.

Magnolia bark extract
Anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant effects and moistens skin.

Mandarin extract
Provides moisture, energy and flexibility.

Ceramide 3
Prevents freckles and small wrinkles. Soothes sensitive/damaged skin.

Green tea extract
Anti-carcinogenic, anti-oxidant, anti-aging functions. Helps prevent skin damage.

 Borage seed oil 
Skin flexibility, anti-aging, anti-oxidant, and deodorizing functions.

Walnut oil
Removes wastes, dead skin cells, and sebum from pores. Effective against acne and other skin diseases.

Helix Aspersa Muller 
Snails have the ability to quickly heal themselves after their skin or shells have been damaged. The Mucin from their secretions self-treats itself. The human skin also comprises of these substances that maintain the moisture within the skin and provides a natural gloss to the skin.

As the name mentioned, Ciracle Repairing Snail V3 Cream comes in a creamy texture.
The cream spreads out and glides easily on the skin without any resistance.
The product has a gentle, pleasant scent that is not too overpowering, making it a pleasure to apply on my skin. This product is very moisturising, so a tiny amount is sufficient to avoid making my face feel greasy. This product has a slightly heavier texture, and hence I would prefer to use it in the night time only. After I begin using this product, I always wake up to a smoother, well-moisturised skin in the morning. My well-moisturised skin makes it easier for my makeup to be applied without patches forming on my skin. I must say that this product works great in moisturising and reducing redness on my skin.
For wrinkles, this product managed to minimise the formation of new gentle line wrinkles but for deep wrinkles like those on my neck, it can't get rid through using this product. This product helped made my wrinkles looked less deep and obvious after usage. 

Recommended for people with 
Dull skin due to lack of moisture 
Dull skin due to stress and inconsistent life style 
Sensitive skin that is affected by minute stimulus 
The need to enhance their overall skin 

 How to Use 
 1. Spread and massage the cream after basic care 
2. Apply on the chin and on wrinkled areas on the neck


My rating: 4/5

Available at selected BHG outlets and www.ciracle.sg, retailing at 39.90SGD.

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Yvonne

11 comments:

  1. Hello, just curious which snail cream will you recommend to use. Elicina or Ciracle? And why. Thanks in advacnce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, sharing my personal preference, I prefer Ciracle to Elicina based on texture and absorption.

      Comparing the effectiveness on the skin, I prefer Elicina to Ciracle because it gives faster results, but it can also cause slight clogging of my pores in the warm and humid Singapore weather, especially when my face turns greasy, so I really don't have to apply a lot for each use, recommended to just apply a very thin layer but for better skin hydration, you need to apply a very light moisturiser above it.

      Hope I've answered your question.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice,
    keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later.
    All the best

    my weblog ... weight loss - ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.

    Did you create this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own personal blog and would love to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called.
    Cheers!

    Check out my site ... lancaster pa weather ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really attention-grabbing, You are a very
    professional blogger. I have joined your rss
    feed and look forward to searching for extra of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social
    networks

    My web-site wallpaper magazine editor; ,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for finally talking about > "Review: Ciracle Repairing Snail V3 Cream" < Loved it!

    Also visit my web site; london serviced apartments ()

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this short article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

    Look at my blog post - cheap hotels in cardiff uk restaurants
    london tripadvisor ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write.
    The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you
    who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always go
    after your heart.

    For further tips website ()

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
    post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


    Also visit my site - woodwork plans ()

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site () before but after browsing through a few
    of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I came
    across it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent article. I am dealing with a few of these issues as well..


    My site :: The Truth About Fat Burning Foods - -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...