Translate

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Review: FreshKon® Alluring Eyes 1-DAY Cosmetic Contact Lenses

Brilliantly and beautifully conceptualised, the new FreshKon® Alluring Eyes 1-DAY cosmetic contact lens are the easiest way to natural looking, healthy and alluring eyes. The lenses give a defined outline to the iris for an instant bigger, brighter eyes effect.

 Wear a fresh pair of lenses every day for 365 Bigger, Brighter Days!

Specifications 
1. Water Content: 58%
 2. Diameter: 14.2mm
 3. Base Curve: 8.5mm
 4. Wide Power Range: -0.00D (Plano/non-powered lens), -0.50D to -6.00D (0.25 steps) / -6.50D to -10.00D (0.50 steps) 

 Features & Benefits 
1. Aesthetic Appeal: Defined outline for alluring bigger, brighter eyes effect in natural shades 

2. Superior Comfort: 
 a. Hydrophilic (water loving) surface for comfortable wear 
b. 58% water content for optimal comfort 
c. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for optimum ocular lubrication and hydration, thus enhanced comfort and clarity 

3. The healthier choice: Daily disposable – a fresh new pair everyday 

a. UV inhibitor (Blocks 80% of UVA and 96% of UVB 
4. Easy Handling: Easy to fit, no curling lens problem 
5. Excellent Vision: Large optical zone for clear vision 
6. Wider Power Range: Wide power range from -0.00D to 10.00D


I am currently using the Magnetic Grey lenses and I adore this colour very much as it gives me natural looking pair of eyes that are alluring and engaging. The lenses enhance my irises and make my eyes look bigger, brighter and more expressive.

Here's a close up on the eyes.
FreshKon Alluring Eyes 1-DAY Contact Lenses are really comfortable on the eyes as the lenses are really thin and have high water content. The lenses are able to give my eyes total comfort, without drying my eyes for up to 6 hours in air-conditioned environment. The lenses also did not make my eyes feel uncomfortable from all the eye blinking and movements. I love the way my eyes are with Freskon Alluring Eyes contact lenses and I received compliments from people around me. The lenses could also give me pretty clear vision even though my astigmatism is rather high for both eyes, so yes, I am definitely satisfied and happy with FreshKon Alluring Eyes 1-DAY Cosmetic Contact Lenses.

These lenses are daily disposable, hence I do not have to be bothered with lens cleaning and care which suits my busy lifestyle pretty much.

FreshKon® Alluring Eyes 1-DAY lenses are available at optical outlets for $56 for a box of 30 pcs (15 pairs).

Are you a FreshKon lenses user and supporter too?

Love,
Yvonne

3 comments:

  1. Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great article.

    my blog :: contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, thanks for sharing it here !


    I love the way you present your blog post , i surely visit here more often

    Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty : )

    Makiyo Momoko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...