Translate

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: Leaders InSolution AC-STOP Basic Line Skin Care

Leaders InSolution introduced another new skin care. I am currently using this skin care range and today I am going to share my reviews with everyone.
This skin care range is Paraben (Preservative) Free, Pigment (Colorant) Free, Dermatologist Tested.
Leaders InSolution AC-STOP Basic Line Skin Care consists of Cleanser, Toner and Lotion.


AC-Stop Foam Cleansing
It includes rich moisturising ingredients like minerals, Chamomile , maple syrup, herbals to keep skin moisturised after wash-up. With ingredients like Chamomile Water it has relaxing & anti-bacterial effect to relieve sensitive and troubled skin, and Herba portulacae extract for anti-inflammation, anti-allergy effect during cleansing.

AC-Stop Foam Cleansing comes in a tube package with a protective seal inside to ensure the hygiene and freshness of the product.

AC-Stop Foam Cleansing comes in a creamy white form and it foam up into a rich velvety foam.

AC-Stop Foam Cleansing is able to effectively removes excessive sebum, dirt and dead skin cells, deeply cleanses pore-plugging debris. Even for makeup, this cleanser is able to remove waterproof makeup. Take my waterproof eyeliner for example, even when using cleansing oil, it sometimes still leave some black stains on my eyelids. However when I use AC-Stop Foam Cleansing, it is able to thoroughly remove my eyeliner. 

Here's an example, I have drawn the eyeliner on my hand.

After the cleanser turned into foam, I rubbed a few times around the eyeliner area and I saw the eyeliner dissolving into the foam and disappeared. 

After rinsing off, I noticed a fairer skin that feels soft, smooth and supple. My skin did not turn dry or tight after using AC-Stop Foam Cleansing.

I really enjoy using AC-Stop Foam Cleansing as it is good in sebum control and it makes my skin clean and soft after use. The scent is soothing too. If you have tried Leaders InSolution facial masks, it's the same kind of floral scent. This cleanser is good to be used as a normal daily cleanser. It is also value for money as it comes in a large tube and we only need a pearl size for each use.

My rating: 4/5

Retail price: S$23.90/150ml


Active AC Toner
A Hypoallergenic toner which contains Herbal Complex ingredients help minimise pores & effectively control sebum production, Chamomile Water has a strong anti-bacterial effect for preventing skin troubles, killing acne-causing bacteria. Sebum Control with Anti-Acne Complex & Regu-seb, Anti-bacterial with Tea –Tree Oil, Dead Skin Cell Care with Willow Bark Extract and AHA Fruit Complex, Skin Astringent with Allantoin and Gallnut Extract.

Active AC Toner comes in a pump glass bottle. I like the idea of using pump as it is easy to dispense the product and ensure the hygiene of remaining product. However, I'm quite afraid of glass bottle as I'm quite clumsy with my hands when I'm in a rush.

The lotion comes in colourless transparent form and it got absorbed into the skin easily with slight dabbing on the skin.

I love using this toner as it helped to control the sebum production along my T-zone area and it helped to minimise the appearance of my pores slightly after application. This toner has anti-bacterial effect and skin relieving properties which is my best choice to use after facial extraction and even for daily use.

The scent of this toner is actually the same as the cleanser except that this is slightly stronger.

My rating: 4/5 

Retail price: S$29.90/150ml


Active AC Lotion
A Hypoallergenic mild lotion which contains Herbal ingredients to help minimise pores and controlling sebum production, Chamomile water relax skin troubles for pimples and trouble skins. The Sappanwood Extract protects easily-irritated /sensitive trouble skin from harmful factors and provides anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. Sebum Control with Anti-Acne Complex & Regu-seb, Anti-bacterial with Tea –Tree Oil, Dead skin cell care with Willow Bark Extract and AHA Fruit Complex, Skin Astringent with Allantoin and Gallnut Extract.

Similar to the Active AC Toner, this lotion also comes in a pump type glass bottle.

The lotion comes in a white, watery texture. The thickness and texture feel exactly like the essence we get in Leaders InSolution facial mask except that this lotion is white in colour. The lotion got absorbed into the skin easily and it feels light-weighted on the skin without making the skin feel sticky or greasy.
The Lotion has anti-bacterial and skin relaxing property to calm the skin from any irritation. It also removes dead skin cells and cleanse pores with its AHA complex to reveal brighter looking, healthier skin.

My rating: 4/5

Retail price: S$29.90/150ml.

I am a satisfied user of Leaders InSolution AC-STOP Basic Line skin care and I recommend this range to people with general acne issue or sensitive, acne prone skin.


Products are available at following Watsons outlets: 
 - TAKASHIMAYA S.C - -ION ORCHARD - -BUGIS JUNCTION - -RAFFLES CITY - -MARINA SQUARE - -JURONG POINT - -PARKWAY PARADE - -TAMPINES MALL - -COMPASS POINT - -VIVO CITY - -TOA PAYOH (HDB) - -IMM BUILDING - -WEST MALL - -TIONG BAHRU PLAZA - -SUNTEC CITY MALL - -EASTPOINT - -CHOA CHU KANG LOT 1 - -BUKIT PANJANG PLAZA - -JUNCTION 8 SHOPPING - -WHITE SANDS - -NTUC HOUGANG MALL - -ANCHORPOINT - -TAMPINES 1 - -ANG MO KIO HUB - -NEX - -112 KATONG MALL - -TEN MILE JUNCTION - -THE STAR VISTA - -PLAZA SINGAPURA

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...