Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review: My Favourite FANCL Skin Care Set

I have been loving these FANCL products since I was introduced to them last year, and I am currently into my third set for some of these products.
 

Firstly, let me introduce the FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil. I am now moving on to my second bottle of this cleansing oil. One bottle is able to last me for many months as I only need two 20-cents coin size amount of the cleansing oil to remove all the makeup on my face and eye areas.

This cleansing oil doesn't just remove makeup, it also dissolves the dirt in pores, clearing even the most stubborn of grime in one rinse and one minute without leaving any oily residue. Dubbed the “Perfect Blend Oil”, the additive-free Mild Cleansing Oil protects and retains skin’s natural moisture. The unique formulation features the ideal blend of oils for the easy removal of long-lasting makeup like foundation, stubborn silicon-based mascaras and lip colours. Enriched with gentle yet effective Meadow Foam Oil extracted from Meadow Foam seeds, it aids in removing keratin plugs which clogs up the skin. Added to the special blend are Green Tea Leaf Powder Extract (also known as Camellia Sinesis Leaf Powder Extract), which helps remove free radicals on skin surface, and anti-inflammatory Rosehip Oil to facilitate smooth application with minimal friction.

 I personally swear by this cleansing oil to remove all my stubborn makeups and it feels gentle on my skin too without making my skin feel tight nor leave my face feeling greasy after use. This is definitely my must-have product!

Price: S$33 for 120ml.


Next, it's the FANCL Facial Washing Powder. I am now using my second bottle for this washing powder. I find this washing powder really cost-friendly because a bottle of 50g costs me $26 and I can use it for up to 90 washes. The price is really reasonable and the product works well on my skin too.
Formulated with Advanced Amino Hybrid Technology, FANCL Facial Washing Powder creates a dense, creamy foam to gently lift excess sebum and impurities from my skin while retaining skin’s essential moisture. It is easy to foam up the FANCL Washing Powder without much effort with hands and the denseness of the foam feels like sponge on my skin, effectively cleansing off all dirt and sebum.This gentle facial cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and supple after each wash. I love this product so much that I let my family tried them and they love it too even though all of us have different skin type. Thumbs up!!!

Price: S$26 for 50g


Next, the FANCL Lotion. It feels really good to give the skin the moisture boost after cleansing my skin.
FANCL Lotion protects the skin from daily stress factors such as UV rays and dryness. Continuous use brings healthier and more youthful-looking skin. With its Moisturizing Agents wrapped in Lecithin Capsules, it enhances penetration into skin and delays the release of moisturizing agent for a long-lasting moisturizing effect. After facial wash, pour about 20-cent coin size amount of lotion onto clean palm, apply gently and evenly over face. You can do some face massage as you apply to improve on blood circulation and aids penetration of the lotion into deeper layer of the skin.

Price: S$29.50 for 30ml.


After FANCL Lotion, apply FANCL Milky Lotion to the skin.
This is my favourite moisturizing product. FANCL Milky Lotion seals in the moisturizing benefits of FANCL Lotion with nutrients for long-lasting hydration. Veiling Agents wrapped in Lecithin Capsules, not only seals in moisture but also prolongs moisture retention inside skin. It also protects the skin from external irritants and leaves skin soft and supple. After skin lotion, pour about 10-cent coin size amount of milky lotion onto clean palm, apply gently and evenly over face. 

After I started using FANCL Milky Lotion, I saw an improvement in my skin's condition. I realized my skin is more stabilized now with the redness on the skin almost gone and my skin isn't so sensitive anymore. I love how well this lotion helps my skin to lock in moisture and leaves my skin feeling hydrated for hours. FANCL Milky Lotion is definitely one of my Holy Grail products. 

 Price: S$29.50 for 30ml.


Lastly, it's the FANCL Overnight Hydrating Pack, for night use only.
FANCL’s Limited Edition Overnight Hydrating Pack – an overnight leave-on facial mask to nourish and infuse the skin while sleeping. FANCL Overnight Hydrating Pack is a silky veil that supports skin repair and protects skin from moisture loss. FANCL Overnight Hydrating Pack contains Silk Peptide that has a similar structure as the skin surface which allows vital ingredient to seal in the moistures seamlessly like a veil to retain moisture and support delivery of beauty essence into the skin. 
Dispense five pumps of FANCL Overnight Hydrating Pack onto palm and gently apply onto skin. No rinsing is required.When I used this FANCL Overnight Hydrating Pack, I found it pretty light-weighted and it gets absorbed into the skin pretty fast. With the silk peptide, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after that. The next day when I woke up, I noticed a smooth, supple skin, and it is as simple and stress-free as that.

 Price: S$56 for 30g.


That's all for my sharing about my favourite skin care products. How about you? Do you have any favourite skin care products? Do feel free to share about your favourite products with me. :))

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...