Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review: January Bellabox

For Bellabox this time round, it is packaged with 福 to welcome the Lunar New Year.

Here are the products received in January's Bellabox.


Macadamia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Infused Comb:
My thoughts:
There are huge gaps between this comb's tooth. The huge gaps helps to prevent the pulling of tangled hair and hence, it helps in reducing hair fall and detangling hair to a certain extent. My hair does feel a little smoother after using this comb and there's a slight scent of the Healing Oil Treatment that lingers on the hair after use. Other than these, there's not much difference from normal comb.


Senteurs D'Orient - Almond Exfoliant Soap:
My thoughts:
The scent from this soap is very strong! The strong scent is a little turn off for me as I have slight sensitive nose. For this soap, I like the idea of having natural ingredients like oat grain and wheat germ added to do the exfoliation for my skin, and there are other ingredients to help moisturize the skin after exfoliation so that our skin will not feel dry or tight after use.


Natura Bisse - Ceutical Recovery Cream:

Here's the swatch of the product:
My thoughts:
After using a few times, I could observe results on my skin like being more moisturized and slight lightening of my skin's redness. The results were pretty awesome but I'm not ready to pay so much for it yet.


Skinfood - Gold Caviar Toner and Emulsion:
My thoughts:
I'm unable to observe fast results from the products on reducing wrinkles and skin firming, so it's really difficult for me to comment on its effectiveness. However, the interesting part will be to see gold flakes while using the products.


B.Liv - Feel No Sluggish:
My thoughts:
Love the glow on my skin after using this facial mask and my skin was so well-hydrated. Will definitely get more of this mask to use!

That's all for January's Bellabox. Thanks for reading! ^_^
xoxo,
Yvonne

3 comments:

  1. Love your post! You might want to try this box from BrandBox.sg . They offer FREE curated box service just for you.

    Simply sign up and fill up your details. No subscription fee at all! Check out www.brandbox.sg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't use B.liv's sheet mask. I tried one & it gave me a tingling sensation(not in a good way!) around my nose & mouth, then peeling skin for a couple of days after use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my tots,

      I think it is natural for the skin to have the tingling sensation. I experienced it too. I believe it could be due to the apple stem cell ingredient in this mask that helps to renew the skin. It is fine actually.

      Cheers,
      Yvonne

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...