Translate

Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: New! Biore Skin Caring Facial Foam -- Scrub

New! Biore Facial Foam series has…. 
1) High cleansing ability vs. competitors. 
2) Low irritation as cleansing chemical does not penetrate skin. 
3) The first cleanser that works to rebalance skin – reduce oil at T-zone (forehead and nose) and replenish moisture at Uzone (cheek and chin).\

And it is proven by Biore's research team that the skin rebalances and show improvement in 14 days of continuous usage, and it is said that you will observe these results on your skin:
1) More hydrated skin after 3 weeks of usage
2) Less clogged pores and reduction in sebum
3) Lighten marks and blemishes after 4 weeks of usage

The product that I've been using is the Biore Scrub which is suitable for all skin types and it's said to give clean, smooth and refined skin after 14 days of usage.

The unique selling points of this Biore facial foam are the Skin Purifying Technology and ultra fine beads that are smaller than pores. The Skin Purifying Technology ensures that Biore facial foam has high cleansing efficacy and no penetration to the skin (= no damage to the skin).

Biore facial foam product comes in a tube form, and the opening of the tube is just nice to squeeze out suitable quantity for each use. I use about a large pearl size for each wash.

The facial wash comes in a white, cream like texture with fine pink beads. The beads are really tiny till I could hardly feel it with my palms when massaging the facial foam on my face.

The facial foam lathers up easily and when using a lathering net, it actually lathers into a thick foam.

Here's my face before using this Biore facial foam, scrub version.

Here's how my skin looks like after wash. 
Biore facial foam makes my skin feels really clean as it removes all oil and dirt, and a thin layer of my dead skin cells, hence revealing a slightly brighter skin after use. I love how well Biore facial wash cleanses away all the unwanted impurities and leave my skin feeling so smooth after each wash. However, the downside for me is that it makes my dry cheeks feel a little tight after using it. But for my forehead and T-zone,  it works fine without giving me tight skin. I love the refreshing scent of this facial foam too!

The beads from the scrubs feel really gentle on my skin that I can't really feel the scrubbing while I cleanse my face, but after cleansing, I do notice that the scrubs did help to cleanse away dead skin cells. After using Biore facial foam for 10 days, I noticed that the blemishes on my skin lightened and my pores looked more refined which I believe it's because the scrub lifted the impurities away from the skin.

Overall, I am a satisfied user of Biore Skin Caring Facial Foam - Scrub and I won't mind repurchasing it after I've finished this tube.

Thanks for reading. Have a great week ahead!
Love,
Yvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...