Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review: Enavose Enliven Essentials Travel Kit

As the name suggested, Enavose came up with a travel kit consisting of 3 must-haves for Jetsetters. As a person who loves travelling to see the world, I do agree that these 3 items are definitely must-haves for ladies. Read on to find out my review for each product! :))

This Enavose Enliven Essentials Travel Kit reached me with a surprise packaging, and I am always fascinated and amazed by their effort and creativity put into packaging the items. Thank you Enavose!

The 3 items in this travel kit are the Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45 (30ml)Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist (10ml), and FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water (30ml).


Firstly, I'll share my review for the Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45 (30ml).


My thoughts: 
After trying Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45, I am pretty amazed by how light-weighted the product felt on my skin and it does not give me any sticky feeling after use. The best thing is that this product is designed to be ideal for face and body, and its versatile spray with an oil-free formula can be used over makeup, so I can easily replenish my sun protection whenever, wherever I need. When using this sunblock over my makeup, I prefer to spray some on my hand then dab on my face instead of spraying on directly on my face as it can cause my face powder to cake up. Enavose uses natural ingredients in their products such as using Wasabi, Ginger, Garlic and Radish as preservatives rather than using chemicals, so for people with sensitive skin, Enavose Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45 might work out as a better alternative for you.

Sun protection is very important, and it will always be good to bring along a sunblock during travelling especially when we will be out, exposing ourselves to the harmful sun's rays most of the time.

From the photos below, you'll see how easily absorbed this product is and it does not leave any white cast or make your skin appears glossy. This product is one of my fave products under Enavose.

Next up, I'm going to share my review for the Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist (10ml).

This item comes with a flip cap that you open when you're going to use it, so there's no worry about placing this item in your handbag and get paranoid over leakage issue. I'll show you the steps to use it through the photos below.

My thoughts:
I love this product madly! Because of the dry skin on my face, my makeup usually doesn't last till the end of the day but after trying Enavose Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist, I'm so happy to find a solution to keep my makeup lasts longer. The product comes in a handy packaging that's really light and easy to carry around. I use Enavose Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist to set my makeup in the morning. It also works like a hydrating spray, helping to keep my skin hydrated as and when I need it. This product is really good for people who are frequently stuck in dehydrating air-conditioned areas and Jetsetters who frequently travel and expose their skin to the the dry cabin air. Enavose Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist contains a blend of Swiss Glacial Spring water, Gulf Stream sea water and aromatic Fruit water to keep the skin hydrated at all times.There's also Marine Algae extract that stimulates collagen synthesis, so other than hydrating the skin, it also has anti-aging benefits. 

From the photos below, you'll see that the product got fully absorbed into my skin easily.

Lastly, will be my review for the FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water (30ml).

I really love this product very much because it makes the removal of makeup so much easier, time-saving and trouble-free.

The Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water comes with a hole at the top to dispense the solution after removing the cap.

I have a cotton pad soaked with Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water and it'm going to show you how quickly this product is able to help me remove the makeup.

The back of my hand is filled with the makeup that I frequently use.

Just one swipe on the right side of my hand and you can see that most of the makeup already got removed.

I continued to remove the rest of the makeup, and with only 2 sheets of cotton pad, I'm able to thoroughly remove the makeup on the back of my hand without leaving any trace of makeup on my skin.

Here's my well-cleansed skin after using Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water.

My thoughts:
Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water helps to cleanse my skin with ease and keeps my skin hydrated. Especially on days when I'm feeling lazy, I just use Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water to cleanse my face of all makeup and dirt, and fall on my bed into a deep slumber. Even though I didn't apply any serum or moisturiser, my skin didn't look dry or flaky the next morning. Because this product uses non-abrasive cleansing method, so it does not strip the skin of moisture and natural oils. The high tolerance formula is suitable for sensitive skin and rosacea conditions. The product also has high antioxidant levels to fight premature aging.

The Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water is best to be brought along for travelling and outdoor activities as it provides on-the-go cleansing so we can easily keep our skin clean without having to bring along many wet wipes.

That's all for my reviews and I hope you have found them useful. :))


If you are interested in getting your hands on the Enavose Enliven Essentials Travel Kit, you can get it at AirAsia Megastore (https://www.airasiamegastore.com/enavose-sunbrella-set.html) and all AK flights.

Price of the travel kit: MYR 89

Likewise, you may check out Enavose's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Enavose) and their website (http://www.enavose.com) for more information and promotions. Enavose also has stores at Suntec City Mall Concept Store or Vivo City Tangs Beauty Counter so that you can purchase items over the counter.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!
Love,
Yvonne


1 comment:

  1. This the excellent post which I have seen and it helped me a lot , Thanks for sharing it!!
    enliven hand wash

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...