Translate

Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: December Bellabox

Hi everyone! I'm know it's January already, yet I'm sharing about December Bellabox. I'm very sorry for the late update as I bury myself in my work and drop dead when I got home. Nevertheless, I hope you'll still enjoy reading this post.

December Bellabox comes with a snowflake sticker on the box to welcome winter and of course, Christmas!

Here's a collective of the items in December Bellabox. 

Bella Caviar Beauty Serum: 

My thoughts:
I've tried this serum and I like it's light-weighted texture, which you can notice from the photos I shared below. The serum comes in a watery texture that glides easily on my skin and got absorbed into my skin almost instantly without leaving any residual or stickiness on the skin after that. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth after use. However, it's sad that this serum was unable to keep my skin hydrated for long hours. The price is also on the high end, which makes me think twice if I'm going to purchase or not.



Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil:
My thoughts:
This product comes in the form of oil but it didn't feel greasy on the hair, instead, it makes my hair tamed and smooth and smells heavenly with the pleasant floral scent. I brought this along when I went to Thailand for holiday and I love how this product made my hair so manageable and less tangled.



B Liv Off With Those Heads -- Blackheads Sebum Gel:

My thoughts:
I will reserve my comment for this product because the small samples made it difficult for me to tell if this product is effective or not on my stubborn, deep-rooted blackheads, so I won't want to make any judgement about this.


MeMeMe Lip and Cheek Tint: 

My thoughts:
This product comes with a brush which makes it easy to pick up the tint and apply to the skin. However, personally for me, I find it rather difficult to control the intensity of the colour on my skin. The tint also sinks into the skin rather quickly, so I have to spread out the tint immediately after placing a few drops on my skin or it results in uneven tone on my skin. I also prefer pink to red for the colour on my cheeks and lip, so this shade isn't my fave.


Cellilux Deep Sea Secret Glacial Mineral Gel Mask: 
My thoughts:
Nothing fancy about this product when there are various mask brands in the market that are cost-friendly and offer the same results of brighter, hydrated skin. Talking about anti-aging results, I can't really tell from a one time use, so I'm not sure if this product works on anti-aging.


Cyber Colour Auto Eyebrow Pencil: 
My thoughts:
I've not tried this product yet as my hair is now black and the eyebrow pencil I got is brown which doesn't match my hair colour at the moment. But the plus points for this eyebrow pencil will be it's sleek design and the added brow brush. The 2-in-1 design (eyebrow pencil + brush) is always welcomed by me as it means one thing less in my makeup pouch.


Bellabox Eyeshadow Brush: 

This product is a Christmas gift from Bellabox. How sweet! The bristles are made with horse hair, which feels so smooth on the skin. In my opinion, natural hair brushes are better than synthetic hair brushes as natural hair brushes blend the colours together much evenly and nicely, so thank you Bellabox for this eyeshadow brush! :)

Hope you have enjoyed reading the reviews. Thank you.
Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...