Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Nails: Falling into the Princess's Trap

I LOVE having my nails "pampered" by Shona of Mental for Polish and I visited her again to get my nails done! This time round, I have fallen into the Princess's trap again with the selection of pink and purple gel polishes, and feminine nail design.


Shona began by applying base coat on my nails followed by a few coats of the nude colour gel polish.

Next, it's pink! Oh my gawd, I love this pink colour. The pink is a darker version as compared to the pink I used previously but this is also a pretty pink shade. Love it so much!

After pink, it's purple! I think I've chosen the same purple as in my previous manicure as seen here. Anyway, if you didn't know my favourite colours are pink, purple and blue. Hehe.

After the 3 tier colours were applied, I thought of adding studs to make the design unique, plus the studs will also give the bling to the nails, but Shona gave a better suggestion of adding glitters first before adding studs. I thought that's a really great suggestion! I chose gold glitters this time round. The nail design looked so much prettier with the gold glitters added. Thanks Shona! :)

And now, Shona is going to add studs to my nails! Thrill! Can't wait! Can't wait!

It was not at all easy adding those minute, little, tiny studs! My buttery fingers sure cannot do the job. I'm impressed with Shona. 

Last step, add top coat over.

And I have pretty nails thanks to Shona once again! I always feel so cheerful and my inner self is dancing happily after Shona did my nails. Shona, you're awesome la!

Wait wait, before you hop on to Shona's website and book an appointment, here's a discount for my special readers.
Because you are my reader, Shona is giving you 10% discount on Gel Manicure + Gel Pedicure services for all new clients! How awesome is this!!! Quote 'yvonneandherplayground' to enjoy!


I thought you might be interested to know, Shona added more colours to her already very very wide collection of nail polishes just so that you have more options choosing the colours you would like on your nails. :)

Remember!
Quote 'yvonneandherplayground' when booking your appointment to enjoy 10% discount on Gel Manicure + Gel Pedicure services
Valid from 1 Dec 2012 to 27 Jan 2013.
Valid for all new clients.


Start pampering your nails for this festive season! :)
Love,
Yvonne
Support me on my Instagram and Twitter at @SimYvonne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...