Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Review: FANCL HYALURO PREMIUM Moisture Supplement


PRODUCT INFORMATION
HYALURO PREMIUM is a premium moisture supplement which boosts the skin's Hyaluronic Acid levels that naturally decline with age. Containing 100mg of highly effective low molecular Hyaluronic Acid, it helps prevent dryness and provides moisture for supple, healthy skin.

Other active ingredients Longan Extract promotes production of Hyaluronic Acid and Lychee Seed Extract blocks the enzymes which causes breakdown of Hyaluronic Acid. While Ceramide strengthens barrier functions to prevent moisture loss in skin.


My skin has been rather dry, and I experience dry skin especially on areas like my cheeks and legs. Although I often try to hydrate my face by applying toner and moisturizer, and applying body butter on my legs but sometimes, I do get lazy and decide to skip the procedure, and that's when I noticed that those products only worked on the external of my skin, and very soon, the problem of dry and flaky skin returns. I thought that rather than constantly working on the external, why not I try something that works on an opposite way; from internal to external instead? Hence, I came across FANCL Hyaluro Premium. 
After reading the ingredients list, I believe it should be harmless on the body, and decided to give it a try to see if it works for my dry skin condition.

Each box of FANCL Hyaluro Premium comes with 30 days supply and each day's supply is individually packaged into sachet.

Each day's supply is a total of 6 tablets. I know this sounds a lot, and even for me, I was initially quite resistant to swallowing 6 tablets. After realizing how small the tablet was, I made it by swallowing 2 tablets at a time.

I consumed FANCL Hyaluro Premium every night as I believe that the nutrients will be better absorbed by the body when we are sleeping. Soon after a week of consuming FANCL Hyaluro Premium, results were being to surface on my skin. My skin looks more supple and wrinkles on my legs started to become less visible. The flaking skin problem on my legs also began to reduce. I could notice changes were happening to my skin but I'm still unsure about how well moisturized my skin is, and so it happened that during a blogger's event, I had an opportunity to test my skin's moisture level using a moisture measuring gadget. When the gadget showed that my skin's moisture was 73, it really surprised me! I remember taking the same test at a Bio-essence event and my skin's moisture level was less than 30. I was told that my skin looked older than my actual age then. I was devastated. However, with FANCL Hyaluro Premium, I know that my skin is becoming better, and even though I still get dry skin once in a while especially after leaving a cold place, but I know that with FANCL Hyaluro Premium, my worry about dry skin has minimized.

The price for FANCL Hyaluro Premium doesn't come cheap, but I believe in its effectiveness.

If you too, face dry skin problem, FANCL Hyaluro Premium might also work for you.

The price is S$120 and it's available in all FANCL stores.

Have a nice day. :)
Love,
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. Its great as your other content :D, appreciate it for
    posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...