Translate

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Review: Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion


So well love by the Japanese women that it was "Number 1" in sales for whitening products in Japan. The Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion offers 3 benefits in 1 product. Containing Arbutin and Hyaluronic acid, it makes the skin fair, moist and brighter.

The slogan for Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion:

One Drop Reveals Natural Fairness


Arbutin combats and prevents dark spots caused by UV exposure for a smooth and clear skin. Together with Hyaluronic acid, the lotion locks in moisture for the skin to reach its optimal radiance and transluence.

As with the other lotions in the Hada Labo range, this Arbutin Whitening Lotion also comes in a bottle with a flip cap that allows its user to dispense the lotion easily.


Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion comes in a milky lotion and it's texture is pretty watery. When applying to my skin, I noticed that Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is less sticky as compared to Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lotion, and it got absorbed into my skin easily. 

My thoughts:
I have been constantly searching for suitable whitening product for my weird skin. Although I have a pretty fair skin, but it looks dull and lifeless. And due to my unstable skin condition, some whitening products are not suitable for my skin and caused breakouts. My wish is to have a radiant skin that glows from within, and having tried other Hada Labo products, I am excited to try this Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion. After using it, I fall in love with this product. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion doesn't give immediate brightening of my skin tone but gradually, I noticed that my skin looks brighter and more radiant, and I noticed lightening of pigments on my face. Furthermore, Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion hydrates my skin with the added Hyaluronic acid. A 50 cents coin size is sufficient for my dehydrated skin to feel alive again.

Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is an amazing product and I'm so happy that it worked for me. I really encourage people with dull looking skin to try this product.

Try out before you purchase!
Redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion at Hada Labo(sg) Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg). 
*Redemption starts from 1st November 2012.

Complete Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening range: 

1) Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion
2) Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Essence
3) Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk
4) Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Mask

 Pricing range from SGD21.90 to SGD31.90.
 Available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Fairprice, Unity and other departmental stores nationwide.

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment