Translate

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Review: Dermaheal Anti-Acne Bundle

My skin has been in an ever-changing condition, sometimes it's dehydrated, sometimes it's oily, but one thing that doesn't change is that it breaks out easily over the slightest matter like when it gets into contact with dust or when the skin gets irritated by my late night sleep or when it's the time of the month. Sometimes, the skin gets so unpredictable such that I looked into the mirror at night and thought that my skin was looking good and glowing, and the next morning when I woke up, I see an unwelcome guest on my face. Breakout has been my frustration for a long time, and my biggest wish is to have a clear, healthy looking skin.

When Skin Street contacted me to tryout their Dermaheal Anti-Acne Bundle, I gladly accepted. If these products can help fulfill my wish, I will be the happiest girl on earth.

Dermaheal Anti-Acne Bundle comes with Dermaheal DeAkni and Dermaheal Clean Pore Mask Set.

General Info:
Dermaheal DeAkni has Anti-acne complex which has useful effects to prevent bacterial disease. Skin texture is remodeled through epidermal cell proliferation, collagen and elastin synthesis.

Dermaheal DeAkni comes in a tube form with a small opening. I find it easy to dispense a small amount of the product from the small opening and it also prevents contamination of the remaining products in the tube.

The product comes in an opaque white colour and it it feels like gel in texture. The product spreads out easily on my skin and within seconds, it was absorbed into my skin. It felt pretty light-weighted on the skin and it did not leave any sticky, greasy or uncomfortable feeling on my skin.

My review for Dermaheal DeAkni:
I dabbed on Dermaheal DeAkni on my skin when I felt that there was a slight bump on my skin which I know the bump would soon turn into acne. Applied Dermaheal DeAkni in the night, and the next morning I realised that the bump swell a little. I continued dabbing Dermaheal DeAkni on the same spot twice a day, consecutively for four days, and I realised that each day, the bump would swell a little but it didn't feel pain, and till the last day, I felt that the bump was ready for extraction as it felt soft. It was a small little bump, so I did the extraction myself then applied my toner, moisturiser and went to bed. After that, I didn't experience any inflammation or scarring from that bump. Dermaheal DeAkni didn't cause my skin to feel dry in the process of using it. Through using Dermaheal DeAkni, I think it helped to lift up the impurities from within my skin, and the only way to remove those impurities was only through extraction.

I'm not sure if I would repurchase this item again as the whole process to get rid of a pimple was long and troublesome, but I was glad that because of Dermaheal DeAkni, I did not experience inflammation or scarring on my skin.

Price: S$38.00
Available through Skinstreet.com.sg


General Info:
Dermaheal Clean Pore Mask contains anti-acne complex with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Soothes your skin trouble and balances skin tone.

Active Ingredients:
Oligopeptide-24 (CG-EDP3), Oligopeptide-34 (CG-TGP2), Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline), Copper Tripeptide-1, Lactogerrin, Pyrus Malnus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Citrusd Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water

Directions:
Cover your face with the mask after cleansing. Leave the mask on your face about 15-20 minutes before it begins to dry.

My review for Dermaheal Clean Pore Mask:
The mask comes in cotton material, well soaked with the essence but not to the extend of being drippy and wet. The mask sheet is a little too big for my face, hence there was a lot of excess cloth. In my opinion, this is an average mask. I didn't experience much from using this mask, other than observing a slightly brighter and slightly hydrated skin after using it. However, I find that the mask isn't hydrating enough as my skin still looks rather thirsty with those open pores after using it. I didn't observe much anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory results from this mask either. 

Price: S$45.00 for 5 pieces
Available through Skinstreet.com.sg

Dermaheal Anti-Acne Bundle consisting of both Dermaheal DeAkni and Dermaheal Clean Pore Mask Set is priced at S$74.

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...