Translate

Monday, October 8, 2012

Nails: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No-Chip Nail Color

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No-Chip Nail Color and Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat are infused with real Micro-Diamonds, Platinum and Aluminum. The superior formula that ensures an uncompromised pampering delivery of brilliant, rock-hard, long-lasting color and shine protected up to 10 days!

Using Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No-Chip Nail Color and Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat on my nails.
I used the No. 470 Black Tie on all four fingers except the ring finger. On the ring finger is No. 350 Heart to Heart and No. 120 Diamonds to give the glitters and shine. Followed by top coat on all nails.

The colors on my nails before brushing on No. 120 Diamonds to the ring finger.

Taken with flash: 
I like No. 470 Black Tie very much as it is very pigmented and intense in colour, and 2 coats are sufficient to give the perfect coat. No. 470 Black Tie looks like a black colour polish but when under light, it reflects and show different colors. Sometimes it is navy in color, sometimes violet, sometimes dark green. It's like a Chameleon on my nails. So fascinating! 

I applied 3 coats for No. 350 Heart to Heart but my nail plate is still quite visible under the sunlight until I added No. 120 Diamonds over No. 350 Heart to Heart.
After applying Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat over my nails, my nails felt as thought I have applied gelish polish, hard and smooth. The polish managed to last a week on my nails which I think was really amazing given that I am quite rough with my hands. Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No-Chip Nail Color definitely lasted longer than general nail polishes. Try it to believe it!

Price of Diamond Strength No-Chip Nail Color: $13.90
Price of Diamond Flash Fast Dry Top Coat: $16.90

xoxo,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...