Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

K-Palette Eye Catching Moment: K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm

Japalang organised a blogger's event called K-Palette Eye Catching Moment Event, and the main highlight of the event was to launch their new product, the K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm. I was really happy to be present for the event as I'm a K-Palette fan myself. Yays to another product added into the K-Palette family!

Star of the day, the K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm!

I was present at the event early, so I went browsing through all the K-Palette products that were on display and also had the opportunity to try their K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm before the event started.

I have stubborn eyelashes that refused to curl even though I used the eyelash curler, or it will be the eyelashes managed to curl a little but will droop again few hours later. Upon knowing that K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm has special ingredients and specially designed brush to help lengthen and curl the eyelashes, I was especially thrilled.

In the K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm, there is acrylates polymer that enables eyelashes to curl instantly, with a single stroke. The polymer also reinforces the durability of the curl, ensuring that the curl effect last throughout the day. Another ingredient added is pullulan, which creates long and defined lashes that do not clump.
For the brush, the shorter side bristles makes it convenient to apply mascara from the root of the lashes. The convex curve and its ideal length if the the brush curl and sweep the lashes upward easily. The fine pointed tip of the brush reaches the inner corner of the eyes and lengthens short lashes smoothly.


I tried the K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm on my left eye (which is on the right side of this picture) and right eye was without K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm. Did you see that my lashes did curl up? I know it's not like vertical up kind of lashes but I'm happy with the result. Compared to my right eye which I did not apply K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm, the lashes are beginning to droop already.

Other K-Palette products.


I'm a super fan of K-Palette 2 way Eyebrow and I use it daily. Love how natural it makes my eyebrow and it lasted throughout the day even though I perspire and scratch my brows sometimes.

I love their K-Palette 0 Teka Oil Control Mat Powder too! It keeps my face shine free and smooth looking.

The K-Palette concealers. I heard it's good but I've not try it yet, so I swatched the colours that day.  

There are number 1, 2 and 3. Let's check out their colours.

From bottom up, the concealer are No. 1, No. 3, No. 2.
According to the swatches on my hand, No.1 has a slight pinkish undertone, No.3 is more on the orangey side, and No.2 has a much fairer shade with a yellowish undertone. 
Before I swatched the concealers, looking by the colours of the concealers through the tube, I thought No.2 would suit me since I'm quite fair, but it looks like No.2 is too white and light for me.

 Let's have a peep into Makeup Artiste Miko Yasu's makeup trays before she began demonstrating the Autumn/Winter Makeup look.


The Autumn/Winter makeup look demonstration was about to begin!

I've recorded the makeup procedure. Enjoy watching! :)

Final look on the model.


After the event, I had an opportunity to have my makeup done by Makeup Artiste Miko Yasu, but I opted for a natural look instead of a smokey look.

K-Palette is available at selected Watsons, BHG, Nishino Pharmacy & Sasa.

Thanks for reading and watching. Hope you have learnt some makeup tips from Makeup Artiste Miko Yasu. :)
Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...