Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

State Of The Art Treatment, The Soho Experience at GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry

A long time back, I went for my facial treatment at GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry. I've experienced clogs and breakouts on my skin and needed a solution for it, hence I decided to try the facial at GLOMAX Aesthetics and see if it would help my skin.

Before I begin introducing what I went through during the treatment, maybe you would like to know a little details about GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry. 

GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry is everything a minimalist soho salon stands for: expertise, customisation, modernity and cosiness. The commitment to your skin deserves only the best preventive and corrective treatments here for a radiant, flawless skin. At GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry, expect a superlative collection of ultimate face and body treatments boosted with award-winning aesthetics machines and celebrity skincare products. Treatments are artfully crafted for instantaneous results and meticulously executed by a team of highly-trained beauty masters.

GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry is located at Soho2@Central, level 6, and we can only enter upon keying in a pin number.

Upon entering, I was welcomed by the simply designed and easily decorated interior, unlike those atas salons.

And I was served with a glass of chrysanthemum tea while given a detailed form to fill in, and soon followed by a short conversation with my consultant to understand the condition of my skin and my concerns before I was recommended to try their Intensive Acne Medic Treatment.

Next, I was led into a room to get changed and prepare to begin my facial.

The start of my facial treatment was to remove my makeup using cleansing milk.

Double cleansing was done with a foamy facial wash to remove all impurities on the surface of my skin.

A well cleansed face, all ready to embark on my unclogging journey.

Initially, I thought the first step would be to undergo steam then extraction, but I'm wrong! A sonic spatula was used instead to remove those impurities on the skin's surface, like removing blackheads, whiteheads and exfoliate dead skin cells.
Sometimes, a light force was used to lift the impurities from my skin.
Look at those impurities removed. Gosh! That's how clogged my skin was.

After using the sonic spatula, now comes the extraction part to remove those clogged impurities which needed a slightly stronger force to remove.
Bye bye impurities!

My face always turned red after extraction, so don't be afraid when you see the photo below. Anyways, the beautician was very gentle while doing the extraction, so it wasn't very painful afterall. 

Soon after the extraction, a high frequency device was used on my skin. I was told that the high frequency helps to kill bacteria on the surface of the skin, and also helps to reduce redness and prevent inflammation. I experienced a slight prickling feeling when the device was placed on my skin.

To work deep within the skin to kill acne causing impurities and to rebalance the sebum level, IPL was needed. Before undergoing IPL, a thick layer of cold gel was applied on my skin. The cold gel felt so icy cold that it made me shiver a little when it was applied on my skin. 
Going through IPL process, bright light was shined on all areas of my skin. I'm wondering why they didn't provide me with a pair of protective goggle as the light was so bright, making me feel tense and a little uncomfortable with such bright lights shining into my eyes even though my eyes were closed.  

After IPL, the cold gel was removed from my face and a gauze was placed on my skin to get me ready for some skin calming and detoxifying charcoal clay mask. 

The lights were dimmed and I was left to have a rest while the mask hardens up. The mask felt cooling and comfortable on my skin and I could feel my pores contracting. 

My skin at the end of the facial session, looking much less red as compared to after extraction. My skin felt so smooth and there wasn't any bumpy feeling on my skin. I love how my skin felt with all impurities cleared from the skin.

Overall, I've enjoyed the whole process and love the texture of my skin after the treatment. If you would also like to experience this treatment, all you have to do is to Quote "Blogger Yvonne And Her Playground" to enjoy Intensive Acne Medic Treatment 60mins at $68 (UP$150)

Intensive Acne Medic Treatment is suitable for problem skin with congested pores and acne. It starts with a sonic cleansing that gently lifts impurities and dirt off skin surface before the problem areas are healed with a mild antiseptic high frequency. Combined with acne IPL to rebalance the sebum level, problem skin will dramatically clear up after each session.

GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry is located at
12 Eu Tong Sen Street.
Soho2@Central #06-168 Singapore 059819
http://www.glomaxaesthetics.com/
(65) 6225-5193

Love,
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks so refreshing I wanna try it!

    xxlovefashion clozette.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...