Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Reviews: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Moisturizing Eye Cream and SHA Hydrating Lotion with new Nano Formula

I have skin that lacks moisture and my skin structure is quite weak, hence it isn't able to lock in moisturise for long hours. After exposing my skin to air-con for a few hours, my skin loses its moisturise pretty fast, resulting in the skin area around my eyes to feel a little tight and the pores on my cheeks to become visible. When I got to know that Hada Labo launched two new products, the Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Eye Cream and the reformulated Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion now with new Nano Formula, I was pretty excited thinking that these products might be able to save my skin and replenish the lost moisture that my skin needs.

After trying these products for some time, I thought that I would share my reviews about these products with you.

The first product I'm reviewing is the Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Eye Cream.

This eye cream is SIMPLE: pH balanced with no animal derivatives, fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol nor colorant. It is gentle enough even for sensitive skin.

Hada Labo eye cream contains:
1. 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid (Super, Nano, Normal) for thorough and deep moisturisation; 
2. ACTIFLOW ingredient increase blood circulation, lightens dark circles and puffiness;
3. Jojoba Oil smoothens the fine lines around the eye area.

This product comes in a small bottle of 15g that I can put into my handbag and dab on my eye area whenever I feel that my eye area needs some moisturising.

This product comes in a pump packaging that releases the eye cream easily with a pump, however I feel that too much of the eye cream is released each time even though I've only pushed down the pump slightly, so I actually hope the company can improve on the packaging.

My thoughts:
There is no specific scent from this product. Texture wise, it comes in a cream form with a slightly watery texture that spreads out easily. The eye cream comes in white colour and it turned transparent after spreading out. While dabbing the product on my skin, I realised that the eye cream got absorbed into my skin pretty fast, almost immediately and instantly! After applying the eye cream, the skin around my eye area feels velvety smooth. The eye cream is so light-weighted that it feels like nothing on my skin. However, when too much of the eye cream is applied, there would be a slight stickiness felt on the skin. 
After using for some time, I realised that my fine lines became less visible and the puffiness under my eye reduced a little. I believe that I would be able to observe better results if I continue using this eye cream. 

Direction to use: This eye cream is to be used twice daily after applying the Hada Labo lotion by dabbing a small amount under and around the eye area using the fingertips. Regular application of the eye cream will help improve the skin texture, wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes.

The Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream (15g) is available at all Watsons nationwide at S$21.90.


The next product I am reviewing is the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion with new Nano Formula.
I believe many people know about Hada Labo lotion since the product was awarded Best Beauty Buys in 2011. But you must be wondering, how is this product better after adding in a new nano formula? 

According to the description, this New ‘Nano’ Super Hyaluronic Acid in Hada Labo boosts its hydration power, and now enables full and thorough hydration from skin surface to deep within because the ‘nano’ hyaluronic acid molecule is 1/20 the size of the normal hyaluronic acid’s. This enables penetration to areas deep within the skin. The other two hyaluronic acids, ‘Normal’ and ‘Super’ hydrate skin closer to the surface. 

Ingredients in this product:

My thoughts:
This lotion comes in a watery texture that spreads out easily and got absorbed into my skin easily. I find that this lotion with the new formula got absorbed into my skin easier and felt less sticky as compared to the previous version. This lotion makes my skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth after application, and my fine lines became less visible. However, to ensure that my skin remains hydrated for longer hours, I have to apply this lotion thrice a day but it can be difficult to apply when I'm having my makeup on. Nevertheless, I'm adding this product into my daily skincare routine.

Direction to use: Pour two to three drops on the palm, gently pat onto skin until the lotion is thoroughly absorbed.

The Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion with new Nano Formula (170ml) is available at all Watsons nationwide at S$22.90.

Visit Hada Labo facebook page https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg to redeem your sample of the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion.

Thanks for reading my reviews and hope you will love these products as much as I do. :))

Love,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very detailed review of this Hada Labo product. I will be waiting for another review of skincare / makeup products. ^_^ Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...