Translate

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review: Sunplay Watery Cool UV.Sunblock & Spray/Mist

Sunplay released its NEW Sunplay Watery Cool UV Spray and this time, I got to try the Sunplay Watery Cool sunblock SPF 65 PA+++ and Sunplay Watery Cool Mist SPF75 PA+++.

First up, let me share about Sunplay Watery Cool SPF65 PA+++, Net Wt. 35g, $17.20.

This product contains Menthol, so there is a mint scent when applied to the skin. It feels weird to have mint scent on my face but luckily the mint scent doesn't linger on the skin for long. 

There is a very slight cooling sensation felt on the skin and the product is pretty light-weight, without leaving the skin feeling greasy. The sunblock didn't leave a white cast on the skin but there's a slight sheen on the skin after application. After application, the liquid kind of sinks into my fine lines making my fine lines more visible to the eye.

Anyways, I love the product's high SPF value, water-resistant property and easy to spread liquid texture.

My rating: 3.5/5

Next, let me share about Sunplay Watery Cool UV Mist SPF75 PA+++, Net Wt. 150ml, $17.90.

This product has a new patented formula, Solarex-3, which gives high protection against 3 signs of sun damage: Protection from Sunburn, Protection from Anti-aging, Protection from dryness.

This product comes in an easy-to-spray format and it feels very cooling on the skin the moment the mist is sprayed on. Great relief for the hot weathers!

This product is easy to use and great for the face and body. It works like a deodorant spray except for the cooling, icy cold sensation. A strong masculine scent was released upon spraying on but the scent doesn't linger on for long. After spreading on the skin, the mist is immediately absorbed without leaving any greasy or sticky feeling. There is a slight sheen left on the skin after application.

This is my favourite sunblock so far. You'll love it too!

My rating: 4/5

Here's the price list of sunblocks under the Sunplay brand.

Here's how you can redeem free Sunplay Superblock SPF 130 PA+++ travel size sample.
Click ‘LIKE’ for Sunplay sg on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/sunplaysg) and be on your way to sun protection!

Love,
Yvonne

6 comments:

  1. where can I get it in Singapore for the sunblock spray

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can I get it in Singapore for the sunblock spray

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can I get the sunblock spray in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Matilda, it can be purchased at Watsons.

    Cheers,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...