Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Review: Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask

Give your skin an extra energy boost with Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting mask. Not only does it moisturise your skin, this perk also gives your skin a spa-like pampering!

Yes, I'm talking about another facial mask under the Lovemore Duo Lifting range.

I have with me some pieces of  Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask which I have tried, and today, I am going to share my opinion about it. Read on to find out more! :)

Just like other Lovemore facial masks, it comes with such princessy beautiful design that makes it difficult for me to resist.

In each package contains a piece of well moist facial mask soaked with lots of essence. 

The facial mask comes in cotton material with little diamond checkered design on it. The facial mask also comes with two pairs of ear hooks; one for the face mask and another for the chin mask (area where double chin usually appears). The facial mask fits nicely on my face without feeling tight or uncomfortable. The facial mask hooks on my ears well, so I can walk around the house and even sit upright and do other things while having the mask on. Me like it very much! 

Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and you're ready to take it off. I love how radiant, hydrated and translucent-looking my skin is after using Lovemore Electric Ore Peptide Duo Lifting Mask. I feel that using this facial mask is a definite must for tired-looking, dull skin like mine, and I am very happy with the results shown after using this facial mask. However, the downside would be that the results don't last for many days, so you might want to consider using this facial mask every 1-2 days.

My rating: 3.5/5

Thanks for reading this post and have a great weekend everyone.

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...