Translate

Monday, June 18, 2012

Domino's Pizza Anytime, Anywhere! Party @ Singapore Flyer

Domino's Pizza decided to hold their official launch of Domino's Pizza Singapore iPhone App at the Singapore Flyer. Yes, you've read correcttly, Domino's Pizza Singapore has an iPhone App already! I'll share more about the App in this post. 
And thanks to OMY and Domino's Pizza, I spent the evening at the world's largest observatory wheel, enjoying pizzas provided by Domino's Pizza and meeting new blogger friends. 
Singapore Flyer here I come!!!
That evening was the first time I boarded the Singapore Flyer and I really excited to get a bird's eye view of my beautiful country!

And with Domino's Pizza launching their iPhone App, I can now easily order my favourite Domino's pizza with my iPhone! How cool and easy is this?!

Before the commence of the event, Domino's Pizza had already delivered their pizzas to us, and pizzas tasted best when it's still warm, so we were able to have mouth watering Domino's pizzas while Domino's iPhone App was introduced to us.
 This iPhone app is the latest development by Domino’s to widen and expand its ordering platform. The location-based app also helps consumers identify a Domino’s Pizza outlet closest to them.

Before you can use this App, remember to download it into your iPhone or iPad. Search for Domino's SG and download it, and you can start selecting your meals. You can also use their GPS tracker to check which stage your pizza is in and whether it's already on delivery.


Soon after, we were on our way to board the Singapore Flyer! Yippeeeeeeee!!! 
We were on the Flyer till the sky turned dark, so we were lucky to have a view of daytime Singapore and nighttime Singapore!!!
Let me share with you what I saw on the way to board the Flyer and whilst on the Flyer! :) 

Thank you Domino's Pizza for the amazing evening! ^^

Good bye Singapore Flyer!




50% Discount for you!


Last but not least, you can to enjoy 50% off your pizza! All you have to do is to use the Code: BLG19.
Here's how you can go about to redeem this discount. :)

Redeem via Domino's Pizza website:

Redeem via Domino's Pizza App:


Discount is valid till 18th August 2012 only.
Remember to share this great deal with all your family and friends.

Use the Code: BLG19 to enjoy the discount! =)

Love,
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you come here to taste this kind of food. I am sure you will like it.
    new york pizza san jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the endeavours you have got developed in creating this write-up. I am hoping the identical very best run from you inside the possible also. Really your innovative writing skills has motivated me to commence my private Weblog Motor weblog now.
    Fast Pizza Delivery in San Jose
    Best Pizza restaurant delivery in San Jose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...