Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012

Tsubaki Head Spa Launch Exclusive Bloggers' Event!

Sorry for the lack of update over the week as there had been lots of things happening in my life but anyway, there's always sunshine after rain, and things have been much calmer this week. Hence, I decided to set aside some time to blog about the Tsubaki Head Spa Launch Exclusive Bloggers' Event which I attended some time ago. Thank you Shiseido for the exclusive invitation. :)

During the event, we were introduced to Tsubaki Head Spa Gold range which consists of 4 items: Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask, and Extra Cleansing.

These products have been formulated for scalp detox, blood circulation and moisturising effect using sage, rosemary, ginger and shea butter. Most importantly, this new product range contains High-purity Tsubaki Oil EX for moistuirising and shinning hair.

Firstly, let me introduce the Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo and Conditioner.

I have been using both the Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo and Conditioner for close to a month and I'm liking both products so much. After using Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo and Conditioner, I realised that my hair is much smoother, easier to comb and I encounter lesser hair tangles. Furthermore, the Shampoo helps to keep my scalp clean yet doesn't cause my scalp to feel dry. The Conditioner also managed to keep my hair feeling soft and frizz-free.

Next, let me introduce the Tsubaki Head Spa Treatment Mask and Extra Cleansing.

I didn't get to try Tsubaki Head Spa Treatment Mask and Extra Cleansing, hence I'm unable to comment about these products.


If you are wondering how to use these 4 products, the image below would help to give you a clearer guide.

Tsubaki Head Spa has 3 different ranges now, the Red range, the Silver/White range and the recently launched Gold range.

If you are interested to try out Tsubaki Head Spa Gold range, you can get these products in Watsons outlets.
Tsubaki Head Spa Extra Cleansing is at S$15.90 for 280ml,
Tsubaki Head Spa Shampoo is at S$19.90 for 550ml,
 Tsubaki Head Spa Conditioner is at S$19.90 for 550ml,
Tsubaki Head Spa Mask is at S$22.90 for 180g.


Thanks for reading. :)
Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...