Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Review: Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream

I've constantly make the effort to hold on to youthful skin, and hope that wrinkles and crow feet will never appear on my face. With that aim, I would say that I have 'preserved' my skin pretty well at the moment other than the once in a while breakouts which really irritates me but nevertheless, I am glad that at least I managed to keep wrinkles at bay. Anti-aging is a continuous effort, and we will get to see the results and effort paid off in the long run. Moreover, with anti-aging skincare technology constantly improving, we have products in the market that works deep into our skin's epidermis layer to guard our skin's youth, and Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream is an example.

This product has had won various awards such as Style Best Beauty Buys 2011 and Cozycot Holy Grail Awards 2011-Best Cellular Youth Protection for its effectiveness in anti-aging.
Once again, Enavose has sent me another of their great product for reviewing. Enavose always package their products in thoughtful designs and this time round, the product comes in a neatly wrapped silver wrapper with a lovely note.
 
Staying young forever is my aim. Thank you Enavose! :)

The interior design of this packaging is pretty interesting and it immediately arouse my curiosity about the content.
I think the test-tube represents research Enavose put into this skincare innovation.

A handy compact mirror which is currently housing in my handbag and I use it frequently for touch-ups.

In this post, I will be sharing my review for Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream.
Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream has Cell Senescence InterveneTec (CS-TI) expertly concocted to nourish skin from deep within, the cream bolsters skin's natural restorative mechanism and effectively fights against environmental and internal stresses that are responsible for premature aging.

Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream also has the antioxidant trio of Rice, Pomegranate and Resveratrol to help rejuvenate, firm, hydrate and restore collagen production in the skin.


Here's the ingredients contained in Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream and the 8 benefits it promises.
8 benefits:
1. Help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, 
2. Help improve skin collagen density and elasticity, 
3. Help reduce sun and age spots, 
4. Help increase epidermal moisture levels, 
5. Boost radiance and glow, 
6. Refine pore appearance, 
7. Soften and smoothen skin texture, 
8. Strengthen skin resistance and defence to external pollutants.

The product comes in a small 30ml bottle that is convenient for carrying overseas and the pump dispenser with lock design helps to ensure that we won't contaminate the remaining content in the bottle while using it and the product also won't get into contact with pollutants in the air. 


To use, apply to face every morning and night after cleansing. This cream has a light floral scent and the texture although feels slight creamy spreads out easily on the skin just like a gel. This cream is pretty rich actually, so it might not be suitable for oily or acne-prone skin. Personally, I use half a pump in the morning and about 1-2 pumps in the evening depending on my skin's condition. I find that this product works in hydrating my skin during my sleep and if my skin feels really dry that day, I would use around 2 pumps but avoiding the back of my cheek and jawline areas as I noticed slight breakout in those areas after using this product in my initial stage but the breakouts subsided after I stopped applying on those areas, hence I really would not recommend applying this product on oily or acne-prone skin.

The cream took awhile to be absorbed into my skin but it leaves my skin looking plump and hydrated after that. After using for a few weeks, I did find my skin looking youthful and fine lines around my eye area greatly reduced. I noticed fine lines started appearing around my eye area due to lack of sleep and constant straining of eyes plus the harsh air-conditioned environment at my workplace, and applying a thin layer of Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream around my eye area did helped to improve my skin's condition.

Overall, I am satisfied with its anti-aging effects but if this product comes in a lighter texture, I believe this product would be perfect for me.

My rating: 3.8/5


About Enavose:
Enavose is a premium beauty brand, with a commitment to being a brand with integrity, being natural and eco-friendly. Enavose was launched in Singapore last year and has since garnered several beauty awards for its stellar made-in-Switzerland products.

Enavose products contain NO SLES, mineral oils, animal testing and allergenic fragrances.

Enavose can also be found at 2 locations in Singapore.

Enavose also provides online shopping with free shipping.
As a guarantee, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and used less than 1/3 of the product, you can bring it to Enavose’s Suntec City store for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. :)

Enjoy your Enavose products today! :)
Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...