Translate

Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: FANCL Pore Cleansing Pack

I haven't been able to blog much lately due to work reasons and I'm sorry for the lack of posts.

Today, I'll be sharing my thoughts for the FANCL Pore Cleansing Pack which was launched not too long ago.
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Rinse-off type clay mask that absorbs impurities and excess sebum to clarify pores for smoother and blackhead-free skin. Regular usage helps to keep skin clear and smooth without oiliness or stickiness.

MUTENKA formulation contains Tanakura Clay to remove impurities while Charcoal absorbs excess sebum and the keratin plugs trapped in pores. The Soapberry Extract is also formulated to dissolves and promotes breakdown of keratin plugs.

My skin condition is going a little haywire these days. I have dry skin, but my skin became drier when I lack sleep, resulting in my skin producing more oil in the middle of the night such that I could feel my spectacles sliding down my oily nose. Most parts of my face feel greasy which I didn't experience such a situation before, and so I was getting problems like blackheads and clogged pores, so I tried the FANCL Pore Cleansing Pack and we'll see if it works to clarify my pores and gives me a blackhead-free skin.
Each box comes with 8 sachets and according to the direction of use, use 1 sachet each time and apply the mask on area prone to oiliness and open pores (T-zone, chin, etc.) after cleansing of skin. 
Note: Avoid applying on dry area of skin.
Do not use mask when skin is delicate or unwell.

Initially, I thought I would just apply the mask to my T-zone and chin as instructed but after I opened the pack, I realised that there's a huge amount of the mask and it would be a waste to throw the rest away. Considering that my cheek areas also turned a little greasy nowadays, I decided to apply the mask to my whole face.

The mask comes in a minty green shade and it smells like peppermint. It feels a little cooling when applied to the skin. The mask was really easy to spread evenly on the skin and since there's a huge amount of the mask in a pack, I could apply a thick layer to my whole face.

The mask dries up pretty fast and after approximately 3 minutes, it is time for me to rinse off the mask with lukewarm water.

After rinsing off the clay mask, my skin looks much more radiant and smoother although there was a little feeling of dryness felt. I'm happy that this product did not cause any skin irritation or redness after using it but the only major problem I faced is that, areas that were dry initially became oilier after my first usage and I find myself blotting in a warm weather which I didn't have to do before I use this product.

After a few times usage (according to the recommendation, this product is to be used twice a week), I realised that my skin condition improved. My skin became more balanced in moisture level, smoother to touch and blackheads reduced. My pores clogging problem was kept at bay too. I don't know how FANCL Pore Cleansing Pack worked this fantastically but it just seems to work pretty well on my skin after a few times usage, and it helped to improve my skin condition which I am very grateful for. However, I really hope that the mask can be divided into smaller packs as it would be a waste to throw the remaining away since I'm not sure if I can keep the unused content in a container as the instructions written says to use it immediately after open.

My rating: 4/5

I would recommend this product for people with oily skin or with pores clogging problem. You will be amazed by the results you get too! 

Hope this post is useful for you and thanks for reading. <3

Love,
Yvonne


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...