Translate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Reviews and Results: Beauté Pacifique Skin Care

Not sure if you still remember that I blogged about Beaute Pacifique. Anyway, you can read about it here: 

I have been using Beaute Pacifique 3 products (Mousse Nettoyant (Cleansing Foam), Super3 Booster (Vitamin A Anti-wrinkle Booster), Creme Paradox (Anti-aging Day Creme)) for 3 months now and a few weeks ago, I went to have my skin scanned again. I am very surprised to find that there's so much improvement in my skin. Let me share with you my results. :)

Before and after using Beaute Pacifique products:
Yvonne Picture 1 (at the bottom) is my skin scan before I use Beaute Pacifique products. Yvonne Picture 2 (at the top) is my skin scan after using Beaute Pacifique products.

Let me share with you my reviews for the 3 products.

1. Mousse Nettoyant (Cleansing Foam)
Designed for all skin types, cleanses without irritating or drying the skin. Clears clogged pores and leaves a smooth and radiant skin. This cleanser can be used morning and night. Apply and take a small amount of the cleansing foam into the palm and mix with water and lather on the face and neck massage for as long as required. Rinse thoroughly away with plenty of water. 
 
 
 
I love how well this cleanser cleansed my skin yet without leaving my skin feeling tight or dry. It lathers well into creamy foam which feels gentle on the skin yet able to cleanse the skin of all dirt and grease. This is one of the best cleansers I've used and I've bought another tube of this cleanser.

My rating:
4/5


2. Super3 Booster (Vitamin A Anti-wrinkle Booster)
The creme includes three different forms of Vitamin A each having its own way of rejuvenating the skin’s collagen and elastin fibre structure. The synthesis of collagen and elastin fibres are boosted to reinforce the skin’s elastic properties and this also makes the skin less transparent. It repairs the damage caused by the sun and clearly reduces wrinkles and stretch marks. The crème is also effective for the treatment of thin skin for example on the back of the hands and on dry and brittle nails. Reduces the skin’s sebum secretion and contains Propolis for the treatment and prevention of impure skin including active pimples as in teenage skin. Apply very sparingly onto cleansed skin every second night. If erythema occurs wait until the skin calms down before re- introducing the creme. Recommended as the next step to Vitamin A Anti-Wrinkle Crème whenever you want a product with even more potency due to its high content of the three forms of Vitamin A’s.
 





When using this product, it caused breakouts on my skin as it releases the impurities from within the skin. I was informed that I will be facing breakouts which will heal after one month of use, and I will be having a healthier skin after that, hence I was mentally prepared for the breakouts. After applying this product on my skin, it leaves a thin layer of white cast and slight stickiness on my skin but it wasn't a big problem for me since it doesn't clog my pores.

My rating:
4/5


3.Creme Paradox (Anti-aging Day Creme)
Crème Paradoxe is a fantastic effective Anti-Age day creme with completely new and nearly medical properties. The creme is based on a high content of the two highly active ingredients Procyanidin and Resveratrol that both delay the aging process, repair sun damage, fight and prevent causes of blushing and rebuild a healthy and robust skin.

The creme also provides the skin with three forms of Vitamin A Esters, added at an optimized amount that when combined with the Beauté Pacifique Vitamin A night crèmes, it improves the inner structure of the skin. Creme Paradoxe also contains ingredients that are vascular constrictors. Furthermore, the crème is a product that fits all skin types with its soft and light fragrance. Crème Paradoxe is a breakthrough in advanced skincare, where Beauté Pacifique incorporates the latest and newly discovered ingredients from medical science. Crème Paradoxe repairs and rebuilds the skin down to the deepest layers of the skin. Apply directly to cleansed skin to achieve maximum penetration.

This product is totally awesome! This is one of the best moisturisers I've used. It gives my skin long hours hydration and I also noticed that my pores were visibly smaller when I use this product on my skin. Initially, the product feels a little thick and sticky on my skin but after using for quite some time,  my skin got use to this product and I begin to fall in love with this product. It is a simply awesome product, promised!

My rating: 
5/5


Beauté Pacifique products are available on www.beaute-pacifique.asia.
You can also find out more information about Beauté Pacifique products from their website: www.beaute-pacifique.asia 

Thank you for reading. Hope this post has been useful for you. :)

Love,
Yvonne

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Beaute Pacifique, Singapore.  Reviews published here is based on my own experiences and opinions.  

1 comment:

  1. Good web site you have here.. It's hard to find excellent writing like yours nowadays.
    I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to visit my website; give moisturizing skin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...