Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence

Hi everyone, in this post, I will be reviewing the L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence which I received from Nuffnang.
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence caused a great uproar since its debut because it has been endorsed by celebrities like Zhang Zhi Lin, Fang Bing Bing and Lee Bing Bing. And I got to try this product, thanks to Nuffnang. 

The product comes in a slight chalky colour serum that feels very light and watery when spreaded on the skin and it gets absorbed into my skin almost immediately. The first thing that caught my attention was the floral scent, which smells really pleasant and soothing.

There's not much difference seen on my skin upon first application and my dry skin still feels dry, making my skin feel worse and tight when I'm in the air-conditioned room. It's felt as though I've not applied any moisturiser on my skin. After a week of usage, I started to observe changes on my skin. My skin started to feel smoother, although still feeling dry and I have to use my normal moisturiser for dry skin on top of L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence in the day to keep my skin moisturised for long hours. In the night, I used L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence alone since I don't sleep in air-conditioned room and I find my skin nourished looking in the morning but my dry skin condition still remains. So far, I have used L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence both day and night for a week since the supply given was only sufficient for a week's usage and observed a slight tighter and smoother skin.

My rating: 3/5


L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Pre-essence is available at Watsons and Guardian outlets in Singapore.

Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...