Translate

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Review: Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water

Some time ago, I received a Cleansing Water from Enavose for review purpose. After trying Enavose Black Tea Quench Mask, I find that Enavose product works very well on my skin and I'm liking this brand, so when Feliciacontacted me again and asked if I would like to try another of their product, I thought why not?

The packaging was so pretty and impressive! I am very thankful for the effort they put in to offer such a great service. Thumbs up Enavose and thank you so much for awesome product. :)

After unwrapping the package with care, I am greeted with a brown box bearing the company's logo. I opened the 'treasure box' and a very pleasant floral scent was released into the air.

The main star is the Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water.

To use Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water,  pump sufficient amount onto cotton wipe(s).



My thoughts:
I've used Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water for a week so far and I am loving it. It helps to cleanse the skin with ease and keeps my skin hydrated. Especially on days when I'm lazy, I just used Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water to cleanse my face of all makeup and dirt, and fall on my bed into a deep sleep. Even though I didn't apply any serum or moisturiser, my skin didn't look dry or flaky the next morning.

After using Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water on my skin (without makeup):

You will notice that the product helps to remove dirt from the skin.

After using Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water on my skin (with makeup): 

It also helps to remove makeup, but not for waterproof cosmetics.

Having a well-cleansed skin in a short time is not a problem now.
My rating: 4/5

There is a 30-day Money Back Guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product you purchased. 


About Enavose:
Enavose is a premium beauty brand, with a commitment to being a brand with integrity, being natural and eco-friendly. Enavose was launched in Singapore last year and has since garnered several beauty awards for its stellar made-in-Switzerland products.

Enavose products contain NO SLES, mineral oils, animal testing and allergenic fragrances.

Enavose can also be found at 2 locations in Singapore.

Go on, try Enavose FloraComfort Micellar Cleansing Water. :)

Love, 
Yvonne

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Enavose, Singapore. Product sent for my consideration. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, incгedible weblog layout! Howw lengthy hаve you ever
    been runnіng a blog for? you made blogging look easy.
    The entire look of your website is wonderful, аs neatly as the content!


    Feel free to visit my blog; tens unіt faq ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lіke you read mƴ mind! You appeaг to know a lot aƅout this, like
    you wrote the book in it or something. I think
    that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is
    great blog. A great read. I will definitely be
    back.

    Visit my blog seo ()

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...