Translate

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Review: Neogence ACE Renewal & Repairing Mask

Do you love facial mask that's able to give your skin super hydration plus whitening result? I do! If you have been a frequent reader of my blog, you would have known that I have dry, dull skin with slight visible pores, so I always look forward to product that's able to keep my skin well hydrated and brighten the appearance of my skin. Today, I will be sharing my opinion for Neogence ACE Renewal & Repairing Mask, one of the products in the Neogence ACE Revitalizing and Brightening Series which claimed to be an All-Round Skin Revitalizing System for Skin Renewal, Brightening, Protection and Anti-Oxidant. 
Clinical tests proved that the skin absorption is increased 300% after using the ACE products, allowing the active ingredients to penetrate into your skin effectively and easily.
With help of Vitamin A, C, and E in skin renewing, lightening, and anti-oxidant, plus another two patent ingredients, Biophytex (eye contour brightening factor) and Matrixyl™3000 (fine lines smoothing factor), ACE series claimed to effectively release skin from dullness and roughness, darkness and restore skin firmness.

Is this facial mask really that good? Well, I put myself through this test and see if Neogence ACE Renewal & Repairing Mask really worked as it claimed.

Here's my well cleansed skin before I use the Neogence ACE Renewal & Repairing Mask. There's uneven skin tone and slight visible pores as seen in the photo below.

And I took out a piece of Neogence ACE Renewal & Repairing Mask to try it on my skin. But, wait! Before using, read the direction and ingredients first to make sure that your skin isn't allergy to any of the ingredients and you have understood the direction to use this facial mask.

Here's the facial mask as seen in the packet, well soaked with essence! The facial mask looks soaking wet, doesn't it?

You will find that the facial mask has a plastic layer and a blue layer. You have to peel off these 2 layers as they are not meant for the face. (Please read Direction to see how you should go about doing this as the facial mask is pretty thin and it looks like it tears easily.)

I had a difficult time trying to fit the facial mask nicely on my face as the facial mask is very thin and fragile, and I'm afraid that I might tear the facial mask if I'm not careful or if I stretched the facial mask too much, but I managed to get the facial mask nicely onto my skin in the end. 
The facial mask feels like it's made of cotton material. The facial mask is so thin that you can almost see my skin through it. It's not messy while having the facial mask on as the essence doesn't drip.

After 20mins...... 
I took off the facial mask and went OMG! I can't believe that my skin looked more radiant, my skin feels well-hydrated, and my pores looked much smaller too! The results are amazing!!!
(I'm sorry that the above photo looks slight grainy as it was taken with my iPhone.)

However, the down-side is that the results only managed to last for a day for me, so I think for people with dry skin, using the facial mask daily would be recommended to see longer lasting results.

My rating: 4/5

Price: S$22.90 for a box of 3 pieces
Available at: Neogence ACE is available exclusively at SaSa outlets!

Neogence ACE is running a 10% introductory discount! Receive one piece of ACE RENEWAL & REPAIRING MASK worth $7.60 when you buy any Neogence product from SaSa! 
*while stocks last

GIVEAWAY!!!
Mark down your calendar on the 17th and 24th February as SaSa (http://www.facebook.com/SGSaSa) has NEOGENCE ACE MASK giveaway and promotion exclusively for SaSa fans! 

Keep a lookout at SaSa Facebook Page! 

Thanks for looking. :)

Love,
Yvonne

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Neogence and SaSa, Singapore. Product sent for my consideration. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...