Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

Review: Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner in Black #01

Hi everyone, do you still remember earlier this year I shared my review for K-Palette Eyeliners? In that post, I mentioned that the brushes for K-Palette and Miss Me Heroine Make eyeliners were very much similar, almost exactly the same I would say, so I received some requests to review for Kiss Me Heroine Make eyeliner as well and compare between the both.

And yes, in today's post, I will be talking about Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner in Black #01.
I love the packaging of Kiss Me Heroine Make products as they look so pretty, princessy and attractive, don't you think so too?

Here are some information about Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner which you might find useful.

After removing the package, you will be greeted with a long, sleek maroon colour eyeliner.

Placing the K-Palette eyeliner beside Kiss Me Heroine Make eyeliner. Both eyeliners looked so similar that if not for the colour difference, I wouldn't be able to tell which is which. Even when I apply the eyeliner on my eyelid, both brushes felt the same too. 

Here's the intensity of the black shade for Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner. I find the shade and intensity pretty much the same as K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24H Waterproof.

Next, I placed my hand under running tap water to see if the colour fades. 
I know it is difficult to find eyeliner that doesn't smudge, but for basic need, eyeliner has to be water resistant.

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner doesn't fade or smudge when placed under running water but when I rub it gently, the colour started to come off. When I use Kiss Me Heroine Make eyeliner, I always try not to rub my eyes whenever possible. If I happen to rub my eyes, then I've got to reapply the eyeliner again.

That's all for this review and if there's more that you would like to know, feel free to ask me. :))

Love,
Yvonne


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Mandom, Singapore. Item purchased by myself. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion, and I am not getting paid for sharing this review.

2 comments:

  1. Great review, i might try the K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner when i get the chance :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...