Translate

Monday, February 20, 2012

Review: Enavose Black Tea Quench Mask

Enavose is a premium beauty brand, with a commitment to being a brand with integrity, being natural and eco-friendly. Enavose was launched in Singapore last year and has since garnered several beauty awards for its stellar made-in-Switzerland products.
Enavose products contain NO SLES, mineral oils, animal testing and allergenic fragrances.

Enavose has kindly sent me a lovely well-wrapped gift for review consideration. The whole packaging is so pretty and thoughtfully wrapped that it's worth giving them a 5/5 for the exquisite packaging.
The product catalogue was tied securely at the back of the package.

While I can't wait to unveil the content, I opened the wrapper meticulously as it was just too pretty that I can't bear to damage the packaging. And, a brown box bearing the company's logo was revealed.
I slide open the box to see a scroll, a sachet of Black Tea and the Enavose Black Tea Quench Mask settling 'comfortably' inside. The feeling while revealing the content is like I'm opening a treasure box. Full of curiosity and enthusiasm.

I reached out for the scroll and tea immediately.

Then I moved on to the Black Tea Quench Mask.
General info about this product: 
The ultimate hydration haven for thirsty and dehydrated skins, the quenching mask uses Sweet Black Tea to release a profusion of moisture and vitality that deeply replenishes skin’s moisture. It harnesses the power of skin to retain higher levels of water, leaving it feeling velvety soft, incredibly supple and invigorated. 

Sounds like a great product for my dry skin! I can't wait to give my dry skin some pampering with this mask, but before that, let's check out the ingredients and the Directions of Use.
Active Ingredients:
1. Sweet Black Tea: A kind of strong anti-oxidant which results in the brightening of the skin after use.
2. Swiss Glacial Water: Known to give our skin natural minerals and hydration.
3. Envacel: A natural active compound derived from yeast that recharges skin cells with vital energy and stimulates their capacity to biosynthesize and regenerate cellular ATP
4. Arnica Montana Flower 
5. Lecithin


Directions of Use:

The Black Tea Quench Mask is encased in a jar with an airless mechanism, so the product does not come into contact with air or contaminants to keep it at its optimum freshness.
Each dosage is carefully measured to dispense just the right amount of product, sufficient for one use to prevent wastage. Push it down and the mask would be dispensed from the jar. This design makes it convenient and hygienic to use as I do not have to dip my fingers inside or even use a spatula.
 The product comes in a greenish-blue pastel colour. It feels creamy yet slight watery in texture, making it easy to spread out the product on my skin. There is a slight minty cooling sensation when the mask was in contact with my skin which lasted for a few minutes. 

I applied a generous amount of the mask to my face and neck and waited  for15 mins to see the results on my skin. After 15 mins, the mask did not dry up but it felt a little sticky on my skin. 

My thoughts: 
My skin, especially around the cheek areas are terribly dry with visible pores. I have dull looking skin too. After using the mask, my skin definitely look much more luminous and radiant which I would give it a 4/5. In the case of hydration, I would say the mask did give my skin a slight moisture boost and my skin looks hydrated as compare to before but unfortunately this mask did not reach my expectation for an excellent hydrating product as my pores were still kind of visible after use, so I would give it a 3/5 for hydration. The mask did not result in any form of tightness on my skin, instead, it makes my skin feels smoother than before, so I would give it a 3.5/5. I am glad that even though the mask is creamy in texture, it did not cause clogging of pores or any skin irritation, so overall I would give this product a rating of between 3.5 to 4 out of 5 stars.

This jar of 50ml Enavose Black Tea Quench Mask  is having a PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT at S$35 (Usual price S$59.50). Promotion ends on Sunday, 4 March 2012. There is a 30-day Money Back Guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the product you purchased.

Enter some fun and try your luck to win S$140 worth of products.
(All particpants entitled to a 20% Enavose voucher.)

1. Answer 5 questions related to Enavose. ( Remember to mention that I referred you as well.)
2. Answer all questions correctly and move to the Tie-Breaker Round where you can invite your friends to become a Fan of the Enavose page.
3. Submit a printscreen of the Enavose fanpage that reflect the number of mutual friends you have
with Enavose.
Participants with the highest number of mutual friends with Enavose will win a set of products consisting of the Alpine Edelweiss Dew, Nutritive Hydrator and Mineral Concentrate Refresh Mist worth $140.


Lastly, Enavose Online Store is available 24/7 with FREE SHIPPING ISLANDWIDE (till Sunday 4 March, 2012).
Enavose can also be found at 2 locations in Singapore.

1. Concept Store
Suntec City Mall, Tower 3, #02-079/081
2. Beauty Counter
Tangs, VivoCity Beauty Hall

Try out Enavose Black Tea Quench Mask to observe how this mask works wonders on your skin!

Love,
Yvonne

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Enavose, Singapore. Product sent for my consideration. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion.

4 comments:

  1. Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice idea..thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...