Translate

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashion Peek : The Little Black Dress

Oops! This Fashion Peek was supposed to be posted last week but sadly I didn't have the time to settle down in front of my desktop to complete it, so please pardon me.

With new designs and colours released every season, is there any colour or design that is timeless?
My pick would be the black colour as it is a neutral colour that won't go wrong at anytime, any occasion, and it suits everyone nicely regardless of your skin colour/tone/shade. For the design, simple cut or feminine design won't get outdated.

In Dressabelle's Collection #257, I opted for a little black dress.
An elegant and sultry chiffon dress with pleated details, ring collar trim, and a soft flowy tiered hem. Keyhole back with button-secure detail.

I love the soft material and the design of this Little Black Dress as it makes me looks slimmer and more feminine.

I wore this dress to a bloggers event last Saturday and simply accessorised with a piece of necklace. 

Do you know?
Many people are not sensitive to the colour Black such that they can hardly remember what you wore if your outfit is in black. 

And that's why I like to get black apparel with special details so it looks unique, or even accessorise with necklaces or layer differently so that a single apparel can give many different looks. :))

Thanks for looking!
Love,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...