Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Review: Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm (Grape and Berry)

In this post, I will be reviewing another lip care product under Mentholatum, the Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm in Grape and Berry. Mogitate Kajitsu means Fresh (mogitate) Fruits (kajitsu) in Japanese.
Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm comes with Real, Natural Fruit Juice & Honey. 
It is rated # 1 Bestselling Lip Balm Brand in Japan. 
Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm is made with Fresh Fruit Juice containing essential minerals and vitamins that are beneficial to the lips. It also contains Honey, which heals and renews the lips.
The good things contained in this product: Natural Fruit Juice, Honey, Bee Wax, Squalene, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin A and E. This product has UV Protection too!

After application of Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm: 
This lip balm comes colourless and it does not change the natural colour of my lips after application. Its sweet grape and berry scent reminds me of the grape flavoured Ring Pop which I love eating when I was a kid. This small little lip balm is also very convenient to carry around as it didn't occupy much space in my bag.
I have dry lips that peels easily when I'm in air-conditioned room. With Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu lip balm, it applies smoothly on my lips, giving a minty sensation and soon, my lips turned supple and moisturise. It feels light-weight on my lips and it didn't give my lips the sticky or greasy feeling after application. However, it keeps my lips moisturise for only a short few minutes in air-conditioned environment and I find myself having to frequently reapply this lip balm to stop my lips from peeling. I love everything about Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu lip balm except that if only this lip balm can give my lips a longer lasting moisturising effect, this lip balm would be great.

My rating: 2.5/5
Available exclusively at Watsons outlets.

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Yvonne
◕ ‿ ◕


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to Mentholatum and The Sample StoreSingapore. Review published here is based on my own experience and opinion. I am not getting paid for publishing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...